Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Mature content*

*Mature content*

"So, this is your room?" Seren walks around the small interior of my room. She stops by some of my old things; a dresser, my bed, and a single nightstand. "A bit empty, no?"

Regarding the place, I take in the blank walls that are just a basic beige. The only pieces of furniture are the three things Seren has already run her hands over; a dresser, my bed, and a single nightstand. Even my comforter set lacks any decoration with just a boring white. If I didn't know any better, I'd say my room resembles a dingy motel, but even those at least have televisions.

Pursing my lips, I take a seat on my small double bed. It's a hand-me-down from Dustin a long time ago when he could afford to get himself a queen. I upgraded from a twin to this one now. It'll be weird sleeping here after so long.

"I'm only teasing. I think it's very you, believe it or not." Seren stands in front of me, pushing herself in between my legs.

"Boring?" I mumble, feeling rueful at how true the statement might be.

Giving me a small glare, Seren shakes her head. "Not boring at all, Sutton. And I wish you'd stop shitting on yourself. I think the lack of decorum shows simplicity... maybe representing being closed off. Potential is hidden away."

"That's a lot to get from a room."

"Not just a room." She shrugs, smiling down at me. "But you as well. You never realize that I see you differently than you see yourself. Not anything bad, just someone I constantly want to discover more about."

Looking into her honey eyes makes me nervous all of a sudden. Her words are carving themselves into my heart, becoming me, transforming me. They mean a lot more than she thinks they do.

I press a hand to her cheek, feeling the softness from the slight roundness of her face. Seren reveals her teeth to me in a radiant smile, and I wonder if she may know what I'm thinking. Our eyes connect and it's like electricity passes through as unspoken words go back and forth. The background noise of Dustin putting dishes away disappears, as do the active crickets in the night.

It's just Seren and I.

She places her hands on my cheek, mimicking my one. Bending her head, she presses her soft lips to my forehead, then my nose. One cheek, then the other. This continues until she reaches my lips and captures them in a blazing link.

Almost instantly, her arms wrap around my neck and she climbs on top of me. Her hips grind against me, stirring my member, which was previously asleep. A moan tears through me. Seren pulls only a hair away to breathe out. The air comes out in a sensual puff, her lips parted in an erotic display.

"Are..." I clear my throat, glancing down at her chest. "Are we about to have sex?"

My words come out in a whisper that makes Seren laugh. Dropping her head, she rests it against my shoulder. The sound stops and only our breathing fills the room. Then she kisses along my clothed skin and to my neck. Pressing her lips against my flesh, I feel her teeth. They nibble before she sucks on my neck, no doubt trying to leave a mark, trying to claim me as hers.