Prologue

I am a American Bahamian I  currently live in The Bahamas with my mom I was conceived and born in Atlanta Georgia.

My mom was a student well she graduated in 2004 but she met my dad and they were seeing each other for a while.

He was in an open marriage weird right so my mom got pregnant with me and she had me September 8th,2005 I am currently 11 years old its 2016 currently.

I recently graduated from primary school here in the Bahamas and my mom said she wants to tell me something.

My mom had me like I said in Atlanta so I was born in America so I have two citizenship when I get older I can choose to live in America or The Bahamas.

I have two passports a Bahamian and American passport my mom uses my Bahamian passport more for when she had to put me in school.

My name is Micaì Keithra Aliyah Stampley and I'm currently 11 years old my mom is Alayshia Knowles I don't really know my dad I know he was there when I was a baby but I dont remember much of him.

I am smart and athletic and I dance first I have a 3.98 gpa I was valedictorian for my graduating class plus I was head girl at my school.

I ran track and I do ballet and dance in church where my mom and I go I have one sister on my mom's side Kennedy.

My mom said I have siblings on my dad side but I dont know whether I have sisters or brothers on my dad side.

My best friend is Kaiden she was the deputy head girl and salutatorian and she ran track with me plus she and I dance in church together plus she is my Godsister.

My mom said I have six Godparents three on her side and three on my dad side.

***

You got to know her

Chapter 1 will be up soon followed by chapter 2

Enjoy

Dedicated to my sisters ArielleBryant3 and GeminiRhonda1983 these two are amazing yall.

Comment and vote

RayeSimone