Chapter 11

Micaì

July finally came to an end  and it was the beginning of August and school starts in two weeks or three weeks.

So dad is taking me , Braden and Mj school shopping mom took Malik them already so today we were going shopping.

" Micaì go get  ready your brothers are waiting downstairs come on yall need to get yall school supplies " said dad.

So he left my room and I got up and made my bed then I went and  bathed I did my usual hygiene then I came back slipped on my  underwear then I  lotioned my body.

Her outfit imagine the top is sleeveless

I threw my braids in a ponytail it was time for them to come out I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

" Sis you take to long to get dress imagine if school open dad will not be happy at all if you take  a long time to get dressed " said Braden.

" Your brother is right I expect you to be up before eight and ready because school starts something to eight so  be on time " said dad.

" Ok I got it I'm sorry I am not a morning person so I will try my best so sorry " I said.

" I know you will be on time for school I will make sure your on time for school every day " said dad.

" Ok daddy so we are getting school supplies and bags today right " I said.

"  Yes that's correct and your school sent me your booklist and supplies you will need for 7th grade " said dad.

" Ok daddy  that is no problem and school probably starts in like two weeks or three" I said.

" It starts in three weeks so you have to go to bed at 8pm younglady also that phone of yours will be taken " said dad.

We ate breakfast then I cleaned our dishes then we followed dad out the door so I sat in the passenger side while my brothers were in the back.

Dad pulled out the driveway and we were on our way to get our school stuff so we went to this bookstore for our textbooks.

Dad parked the jeep and we got out so I was near by dad my brothers were in front of us.

Dad went and got all our textbooks that was on our booklist he paid for them and then we left.

We were now headed to get the school supplies  at Walmart then we would go get our bags and other stuff.

We arrived at Walmart like I said I  was holding on to my dad well I was like near by him.

So we got a trolley and went in the school isle so my brothers were getting their stuff while dad helped me.

" Micaì go get two packs of blue and black pens " said dad so I did what he said and got it.