Chapter 22

Micaì

This has been hectic especially in school like just in fourth period we had a quiz and I was not ready.

Now Alexa and I were going to lunch so we placed our other books in our lockers and we went to the cafeteria.

" How you think you did on that test cause she pulled that up on us and we didn't have time to study " said Alexa.

" Horrible I think I got a D and I know she called  my dad cause that was History so my dad gone do me in" I said.

" My dad probably gone do me in as well because I didn't study and I probably got a D as well" said Alexa.

" Ummm Godfather Alex ain't scarier than your Godfather Micah cause your Godfather will do me in I'm serious he gone text me soon saying I'm in trouble " I said.

Daddy❤🤴🏾❤: Your in trouble I'm going to deal with you not only did your teacher call saying you failed your quiz but she said your attitude has been bad

Me: I'm sorry daddy 😢😢

Daddy❤🤴🏾❤: You will be sorry when I tear your behind up

Me: mommy daddy is mad at me I let my grade slip in a test

Mom💜🇧🇸🇧🇸: Babygirl I can't do anything own up to it and apologize to your dad

Daddy❤🤴🏾❤: Don't try message your mom cause she ain't stopping me from whooping your behind

Me:😭😭😭

Daddy❤🤴🏾❤: I don't care if your crying younglady

Me: I want my mommy

Mom💖💞💝: baby girl are you ok

Me: no

Mom💖💞💝: what happened

Me: daddy says he is going to whoop my behind my teacher called him

Alexa and I went in the cafeteria and we went on the line we decided that we both were going to get pizza with water and a brownie.

" My daddy is so harsh like from I started living with him he has been hard on me like if that was Mj mom would deal with him but no Micaì has to learn and get a whooping " I said.

" Same like Aj do something wrong dad won't say anything but mom will deal with him and dad is always hard on me "said Alexa I'm glad she understands we grow through the same thing.

" Micaì Stampley please report to the office with your bags " said the secretary I grabbed my trash and threw away and I grabbed my bag I told Alexa bye.

I walked to the office and my daddy was waiting for me so he thanked the secretary and we walked out the school.

" Why were you being rude in class did I send you to be rude in school did I Micaì Keithra Aliyah Stampley  did I answer me damn it " he said as we were in the car.

I started crying when he yelled at me he never yelled at me before like this so I knew he was very angry.

" No sir " I said still crying at his tone with me my dad van be calm but then he van go from zero to one hundred.

" Don't cry cause you wasn't crying when you were rude I told you to behave with your teachers didn't I " said dad as he continued yelling at me.

" I want to go back to the Bahamas to my mommy " I said crying my eyes out because he kept yelling at me.

" I want to know how you gone get there Micaì how but I told you to behave next time your teacher tells me that your attitude was stink I'm going to punch you in your mouth you hear me" said dad.

"  Daddy I'm sorry please don't be mad at me I'm sorry daddy please don't beat me I will wash your cars please daddy " I said.

" Apologize all you want cause you still gone get it and your grounded for two weeks and you better be studying next time and hand me your phone now" said dad.

" But daddy that isn't fair why I'm being grounded for two weeks and why are you taking my phone " I said handing him my phone.

" You don't tell me what's fair or not your name isn't Micah Keith Stampley ok I'm the parent I make the rules you stay in a child's position " said dad.

" Your always hard on me last week you towed me because I didn't wash the dishes the other week you beat me because my room was dirty you never once sat down and talked with me and said baby girl you need to do this or do that never but you are always being sweet to your other daughter " I said.

" I discipline ypu because I love you I provide for you and your siblings so don't you ever raise your voice to say I don't care cause I do " said dad.

He drove in silence and was now on the way home so he pulled up the driveway and he put the car in parked and got out I grab my bag and followed him.

I went upstairs to my room and sat my bag down and sat on my bed because I know I was in trouble.

" Micaì go in the master bedroom I will be up there to deal with you soon now go " said dad.

I walked out my room and went in dad's room and sat down on the bed I was literally shaking because I was going to get whooping.

" Daddy I'm sorry for disobeying you I never meant to be rude it wasn't my intentions " I said as he walked in the room.

" Go in my closet and get the belt then when you get lean on the drawer and raise your skirt up and pull down the shorts  your wearing too" said dad.

I went in his side of the closet and I went and got his leather belt handing it to him.

I leaned on the drawer and I raised my skirt up and I pulled the shorts that I was wearing down.

He had the buckle and the end holding it and he lashed it against my skin he hit me a total of twenty times on my butt.

I pulled my shorts up and pulled my skirt down and walked to my room I felt hurt .

I was on the floor crying my eyes out mad at myself and mad at him I didn't want to see him.

" Baby girl can I come in " said dad as he knocked on my room door.

" No I don't want to see you can you just leave me alone please " I said.

" baby girl I am sorry daddy is just disappointed in you baby you did wrong that is why daddy had to whoop you " said dad.

He came in my room and he picked me up from the floor and he sat down with me in his arms he wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

" Daddy I'm sorry for being rude to my teacher and I'm sorry for not studying when I should've I don't want you to be angry with me " I said.

" Apology accepted but baby girl be careful with the attitude and study ok because Christmas term report card is mailed to me" said dad.

" Yes sir I will study hard and behave for now on daddy" I said.

He wiped my tears away and he held me and we were like this for a while I never know that the things I do affects him.

*****

Quick update for you guys

I'm sorry I was busy working on her gospel guy yall go  check it out

Comment and vote

Dedicated to my loyal readers

Enjoy

RayeSimone