Chapter 7

Micaì

Today is Monday and I have a Doctor's appointment today and I am so scared ugh.

"  Micaì baby girl come get up its eight thirty  go bathe and get dressed I'll be downstairs waiting for you " said dad.

I pulled the covers over my head I didn't want to go at all because I am scared to go.

" No daddy I don't want to go I'm going to get a needle no please daddy " I said on the verge of crying.

" Baby girl come on don't be scared I will get a shot with you ok that makes you feel better " said dad.

" Ok daddy " I said as I climbed out the bed he left me so that I can get ready to go.

I did my usual hygiene then I slipped on my underwear and then I slipped on my short jeans with a hanah montana shirt and my black gladiator sandals.

Her outfit and Micaì has very small feet she inherit it from her mom she wears size 5 in kids yall or six in adults

I took my satin cap off and placed my braids in two space buns then I grabbed my phone slipping it in my pocket.

I.walked downstairs and dad was waiting for me so I walked over to him and he grabbed his keys to his jeep and we walked out the house.

Of course I was in the passenger side and dad was in the driver's side so he pulled out the driveway and we were on our way.

" Don't be scared baby girl I will be right there with you ok " said dad.

**

At the doctors office

Dad finally pulled up at the doctor's office so he parked the jeep and he got out Inwas scared so he came around my side and basically took me out the jeep.

He held my hand as we walked inside the typical doctor's office so we went to the receptionist desk or counter.

" Good morning Mr. Stampley how can I assist you " said the receptionist.

" Good morning I have an appointment today with Doctor Roberts for my daughter " said dad.

" Ok what's her name and is this her first visit wirh Doctor Roberts " said the receptionist.

" Her name is Micaì Stampley and yes this is her first visit with Doctor Roberts " said dad.

" Ok so I am going to give you a form to fill out with her information seeing that she is new and is she on your insurance policy as well Mr. Stampley " said the receptionist.

" Ok and yes she is on my insurance policy " said dad.

So she handed my dad a clipboard with an application and a pen he had the packet in his hands with my medical information.