Chapter 5

Micaì

Yesterday I had an amazing day with mom or yall may say her second mom but yeah it was amazing.

Then I spent the rest of the day with dad but it wasn't a whole day with him so today is Friday and I think I may be with my dad.

" Baby girl come get up I want to have a day with just me and you Daddy and Micaì day " said dad.

" Ok  daddy I'm up and sleepy but ok " I said as I stretched out my arms.

He walked out my room so I can get dressed so I took a three minute shower then I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

After that I dried off and put my underwear on then I walked out my bathroom looking for an outfit.

Her outfit and how her braids looks

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs  where dad was dressed and ready to go.

" Good  your ready come let's go " said dad as he grabbed his keys so I followed him out the front door he unlocked the Lexus and he got in the driver's side and I got in the passenger side.

" Where we going daddy and who watching Marie them daddy " I said as he continued driving.

" Baby girl my wife is home she doesn't have anything to do so she is there with them while I spend time with my Caribbean baby " said dad.

" You could've said Bahamian baby but anyhow  so you were in my life and I didn't know " I said.

" Yes baby girl I was and still in your life your mom would send videos and pictures of you dancing or doing the spelling bee as well as your graduation and you starting to walk I even know what your first word was " said dad.

" Ok wow I didn't know  and what was my first words since you know what it was " I said.

" Your mom sent me every picture she even send the professional photos of you and your first word was dada she sent me a video of you saying dada" said dad.

" You are so correct  daddy my first words was dada like I said mama when I was like 8 months " I said.

" I'm glad you are here with me you get to know about me and you can hear me sing well you heard me before plus you get to hang with your siblings  especially Marie  she is so happy she has a younger sister she was excited when she heard you was coming to live with me " said dad.

" Well I'm happy to because she is very close with me and we are able to talk and plus we sing together plus just being around her makes me smile " I said.

" That's great  and I am glad you two have that bond baby girl so what was your favorite thing to do in The Bahamas " said dad.

" I think it was going on the beach with my mom side of the family and the Carnival when it came in December and going on the rides and sitting on Santa lap at Kelly's home shopping " I said.