Chapter 20

Micaì

I woke up and saw blood on my pajamas I didn't know what was happening at all.

" Mommy I think I cut myself when I was sleeping " I yelled as I looked down at my pajama bottoms.

" Baby girl what happened is something wrong are you ok " said dad rushing in my room.

" Sweetheart you didn't cut yourself your menstruation just started baby girl you have some pads in your cupboard in the bathroom so I will wash your sheets and gave you some new sheets" said mom.

" Baby girl dont be embarrassed ok as your daddy its my duty to protect you and its ok Dr. Roberts said you would start your period after your twelfth birthday " said dad.

They left out my room and I went and I got some underwear and a bra I decided to wear all black.

So I took a bath and I got dressed and I made sure I packed some sanitary and extra change of clothes in my mini bag.

Today is currently Saturday and yall I got my very first period wow oh my goodness.

Me: Alexa I got my period today

Lexa💜💜💜: Mines came on yesterday

Me: oh wow my doctor did say I would get my period after my twelfth birthday I have a doctor's appointment this week

Lexa💜💜💜: I have one next week

Me: Plus I didn't tell anyone this but I can't swim lol I can float thats why I was scary at the water park

Lexa💜💜💜:  Wow I know why you was scary

Me: Yes that's why but I can float

" Micaì come on babygirl we are going to the store for some grocery shopping for some items for the house baby girl " said dad

" Ok daddy let me slip my slides on " I said  as I slipped on my slides and followed him out the room downstairs.

We walked out the door and into his jeep and he pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way to Walmart.

" Baby girl were you embarrassed when I saw that your menstruation was on " said dad.

" Yes sir I was embarrassed I didn't want you to see the blood " I said I was totally embarrassed by him seeing the blood.

" Baby girl Marie had that problem too well she still has her menstruation from time to time even though she has to take medication " said dad.

" But daddy I felt embarrassed and shamed when you saw it " I said.

" I don't know why you felt embarrassed it was gonna happen anyway don't  be embarrassed " said dad .

" ok daddy thank you so much I appreciate it and one more thing I can't swim " I said.

" I have to teach you how to swim plus we do have a pool when the time comes I will teach you how to swim" said dad.

" Ok but don't throw me on the pool daddy please dont or if you do I'm holding on to you " I said.

" Your going to hold on me when I throw you in the pool " said dad.

" Yes I will what you mean I will hold on you very tight and say daddy no your not about to throw me in the pool " I said.

" Relax I'm not throwing you in the pool I will go in the pool with you baby girl no need to be scared and in no time you will be swimming " said dad.

" Ok daddy cause the only thing I can do is float and that's it never learnt how to swim or nothing plus my mom cannot swim" I said.

We arrived at Walmart and dad parked his car in the closest parking spot and we got out the car and went inside.