Chapter 23

Micaì

Yesterday my dad whooped me and I think this was the worst whooping I had ever received from him.

I'm grounded for two weeks plus he took my phone away and he unplugged my tv and took the cord and I'm not allowed to go in tv room its apart of my punishment.

Also I can't do anything basically when I get home from school I have to go straight to my room and do my homework.

I also have to wash the dishes and clean the pool and many other chores like today is Friday I'm currently in fifth period.

So it was almost time for the  bell to ring so my teacher let us out early and Alexa and I went to our lockers and got what we needed to take home.

" I forgot to ask you what happened yesterday with you and your dad" said Alexa.

" So he was waiting for me so we got in the car and he was mad he started rowing me then he was like I'm the parent you the child then he was like rhe next time I have a attitude I'm going to get punch in my mouth plus we talked and he grounded me for two weeks " I said.

" Well I got beating as well he did ground me for a week and he warned me as well " said Alexa.

" I  kinda told him that he is always  cares for his other daughter " I said.

" Micaì Stampley please report to the principal's office immediately " said the secretary.

Wait what did I do our teacher let us out extra early it wasn't even three o'clock yet.

I grabbed my bag and closed it and I closed my locker and I told Alexa bye and I went to the office and daddy was there.

" Did I do something wrong again " I said as daddy reached for my bag and I gave it to him.

" No baby girl we have to get going we need to be somewhere at three" said dad.

We walked out the office and straight to the entrance of the school and we walked out and got in dad's car.

He pulled out of the school yard and went driving the opposite direction from home I was wondering where we were going.

" Daddy where are we going because home is the other way " I said as he continued driving.

" Your Doctor's appointment baby girl you have an appointment with Dr. Roberts baby girl " said dad.

" Oh my goodness I hope I don't get any needles ugh  " I said cause I didn't want to come to the doctor office at all.

Dad pulled up and he parked the car he got out and he went around and opened my door making me get out the car.

We walked up the steps and walked inside the doctor's office and he went to the receptionist desk and told her I had an appointment so he signed the clipboard and thanked her.

" Micaì  Stampley " said the nurse so dad and got up and followed her to the back.

She took my weight and height and she told us to wait in the exam room for Dr. Roberts.

" Hello Micah and Micaì it's good to see you again so you gain some weight and that's great and your growing so I'm going to take your blood pressure and then check your heart rate " said Dr. Roberts.

" Hi Dr. Roberts " dad and said so she checked my blood pressure and she told me it was normal then she checked my heart.

" So Micaì did you get your menstruation yet and you developed in your  chest area " said Dr. Roberts.