Chapter 13

Micaì

I was currently getting dressed for church sense summer is over because school starts tomorrow.

Her dance wear

Her dance wear

I placed my scarf and shoes in my bag and my other stuff in the bag.

I grabbed my  brush and a hair tie I got some gel and gel my edges and my entire hair then I brushed it to make sure no hair was out of wack I did that twice then I put the hair tie on.

After my hair was fixed I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs placing my bag by dad suit jacket and tie.

" Good morning daddy " I said as I sat down and he handed me my breakfast my brothers were already downstairs my sister was in her room with mom helping her to get dressed.

" Good morning baby girl how did you sleep and I like that you are up and dressed and ready to go continue to do it every day" said dad.

" Ok I will try to be up on time tomorrow and dressed and downstairs for breakfast " I said.

" Ok baby girl but every morning I will wake you up so you can be up and ready starting tomorrow " said dad.

My mom came with my sister and yall my sister might have a health issue but she always so vibrant and beautiful.

We got in dad's car and we were on our way to church so Alexa and I we were doing another dance.

Plus next week the both of us starts ballet at the same place so mom ordered my ballet stuff so I was straight.

We arrived at church dad parked the car and we all got out I grabbed my dance bag and walked inside church straight to the dance room.

" Good morning Micaì  you ready for school tomorrow I'm not dad took me shopping last week " said Alexa.

" Good morning and no not ready for school and dad took me Braden and Mj shopping last week I got two school bags  and a  gym bag " I said as I took my sweater off and placed my scarf on with my silver ballet shoes.

" Girl I am not ready for school and my dad warned me if I be rude or fight he gone whoop me " said Alexa.

" From I arrived my dad reminded me not to do this or that and plus I cannot wear ripped jeans he cut my jeans up in front of me and he told me he is going through my closet and he gonna cut up any provocative clothing " I said.

We gotnthe flags and scarf and walked in the sanctuary and we sat down where we usually sit.

Church to fill up like it normally does on a Sunday then one of the deacons did the opening prayer .

We sang a hymnal then it was the welcome and greeting then praise and worship in which we danced.

Then the prayer for those who needed prayers and my dad took me up there so they can pray for me as I go to school tomorrow.

After the praywr it was offering time then we were schedule to go up and dance.

I dont know why or how but the song got to me and my Goddie Anya had to hold me as I cried in her arms.

She later carried me to my dad who wiped my tears away and sat me on his lap.

For the rest of thw service my face was hidden in my dad's chest I don't know how such a song I dance to can make me feel anointed.

Godfather James aka Bishop preached and he also prayed for a successful school year for us and give us some gifts.

Church was over and we were now on our way home from church so dad pulled up in the driveway.

I got out the car and followed dad in the house mom came in with Marie and my brothers.

I went upstairs to change out of my dance uniform and I changed in some shorts and a shirt.

I walked downstairs and dad was in the kitchen heating Sunday dinner up so I went in the tv room.

We ate dinner as a family then I went to my room and I got out my underwear for tomorrow and I got my socks out.

My bag was packed already so I was able to go and prepare for tomorrow hopefully dad forgets about taking my phone.

" Micaì hand over your phone you will get it from me on Friday " said dad as he walked in my room omg he remembered ugh.

" Here daddy and ok I guess you will talk to my mom and tell her that school starts and how I'm doing and my grades and how I behave " I said as I handed him my phone.

My daddy never forgets like wow so I'm without a phone for school this week and next week.

******

Quick update

Comment and vote

Enjoy

RayeSimone