Chapter 3

Continuing from the previous chapter

**

Micaì

We were now on our way home and dad has spoiled me and I loved it but he won't do that all the time.

We pulled up to this beautiful family home which is my new home it was a mini mansion so he pulled up next to a Lexus sedan.

We got out and I grabbed my backpack and my bags from the shopping spree while he grabbed my suitcases we walked up the steps and he opened the door.

" Micah is that you with that beautiful daughter of mines " said mama Heidi.

I then know I will enjoy her as my second mom she is so nice by the tone of her voice.

" Yes babe we are here and where the kids and how did Marie do " said dad I'm guessing thats my sister.

" She did good she was able to walk a bit and she ate her food I fed her and everything she is excited about her sister " said Mama Heidi.

So dad showed me to my room my room was decorated to my liking I had a California king size bed and it was made up I had a walk in closet my room by mom was smaller.

" Do you like your room your mom told me what you liked and she gave me your size for your clothes and shoes you have everything " said dad.

" Thank you I love my room its bigger and its beautiful thank you" I said as I sat down on my bed.

" Your welcome baby girl do you have some documents and a packet for me and give me your passport as well both actually " said dad.

He sat down next to me and I got my bag and got the packet and documents out along with my passports.

" Here you go and I do not know what the packet has maybe what I can eat and what I cannot eat " I said.

" Your allergic to shellfish and nuts and soybeans and you hate fish also it says that you run track and you do ballet and dance in church " said dad.

" Yes sir I ran for the track team at my school plus I did ballet classes and I danced at my church back home" I said.

" Ok that's great so my rules are go to bed on time get up on time for school if you aren't up I will hit you on your thighs also for feminine products ask my wife but if you need anything ask me your sister Marie is paralyzed but we are helping her walk she can talk and everything " said dad.

" Ok is she my only sibling cause I have a  sister on mom's side " I said .

" No you have four brothers one is older than you by a year your sister is 13 and your brothers are 12 , 10 ,6 and 4 your brothers name is Braden , Mj , Caleb and Malik " said dad.

" Ok do I have any Godparents because I have three on mom side do I have any on your side" I said.

" Yes you have my senior Pastor and first lady then you have your Godfather Alex short for Alexander and Emily then that's it cause I have God children as well" said dad.

" I know that I am just getting to know you but I'm not used to having a dad I mean it was just my mom but can I call you by your first name until I feel comfortable calling you daddy" I said.

" Are you scared of me because at the airport you were quiet but as we were in the car you was still quiet are you shy baby girl " said dad.

" Yes Micah I'm shy because around my mom I wouldn't be this shy but around you I'm shy plus when my mom said you can whoop me I saw your leather belt when your shirt raised up a bit and it looks like a hard belt  which I am sure you will be using on me when I am rude or oit of hand " I said.

" Soon your going to be saying daddy for sure but come to the tv room so you can meet your brothers and your sister " said dad.

So I followed him out my room downstairs to the tv room I saw my siblings but I hid behind my dad because I was shy and scared.

" Daddy who is that behind your back and why she hiding " said one of the boys who I'm guessing is my brother.

" Micaì come from behind me baby girl and Mj this your sister ok " said dad.

" I have another sister wow hey sis I'm Mj thats our  brother Braden then theres me Mj , then Caleb then Malik " said Mj.

" Hey I'm Micaì nice meet yall Micah you said I have a sister where is she " I said.

" I guess she is in her room not sure baby girl " said dad.

" Woah dad she calls you by your first name if I do that you give me one look " said Mj.

" That's because she is not used to me as her daddy don't worry she will say daddy soon enough " said dad.

We ended watching tv then we ate dinner and then I went to my room for the night.

*****

Micaì calls her dad Micah

She isn't used yet

Comment and vote

Dedicated to those who reading this book.

Enjoy

RayeSimone