Chapter 25

Micaì

So the doctor told mom and dad that I have a bruised ribcage well she said I have some bruising.

And my stomach has the red bruises all over it like I was in so much pain yesterday like my dad had to lift me up and carry me to the dining room for dinner last night.

I have to take it easy like I am in pain right now and the doctor wrote a note to send to my school telling them I will be out of school for two to three weeks.

" Baby girl are you up sweetheart " said dad as he walked in my room my dad felt bad for not coming to get me earlier when I called him off Braden's phone.

" I'm up daddy and I am not mad at you this is not your fault that I was ganged it isn't them girls just jealous of me and whose child I am " I said.

" Baby girl  I know I should've come for you yesterday because you said you felt like someone was going to try you" said dad.

" Daddy it's ok I am home and safe in your arms and besides when I go back to school I have my brother by my side and besides Alexa told Braden that the girl who kicked me got expelled and the other girls got suspended" I said.

" Thats good to hear baby girl but I know that your still in pain I have your pain med the doctor prescribed but you have to eat breakfast " said dad.

" Ok and I am going to spend the day with my sister dad so I haven't talked to her in a while except for at the dinner table and breakfast " I said.

I got out of bed carefully with daddy's help and I went and took a bath the doctor told me that I had to take it easy and be careful so that my body can heal properly.

Daddy also lifted my punishment and he took me off it actually and he hooked my tv back up and he returned my phone and it was fully charged.

After taking a very long shower I went back in my room and mom was in my room so she helped me to get dressed.

Then once I was dressed dad came back and lifted me up and carried me out the room and downstairs.

" Good morning sis I heard what happened are you ok " said Marie she has been an amazing big sister to me even with her situation .

" I'm ok still in pain and I have to take it easy I can't go to school for two weeks and the girls who did it got suspended and expelled " I said.

" Wow so they all ganged up on you and I can't stand girls like that they will surround you but theu can't fight " said Marie.

" Yeah time now I called daddy because I felt like something was about to happen and I didn't want to get suspended or anything for fighting the one who pushed me down and kicked me numerous times in my stomach she got expelled from the school the others got suspended and they lucky dad didn't call the police because they would've went to juvie" I said.

" That's because I told the principal that I am not bout to be dealing with unfit parents about they ruthless kids and I also told them that they find the girl who kicked my child in her stomach or I'm taking Braden and Caì out that school along with Alexa and Anthony " said dad.

" The thing about it is I went to go to my locker to get my books to do my homework for the next day and they surrounded me and they kept pushing me then the girl she pushed me on the floor and starts kicking me I tried to block my stomach from being hit *cries* I was on pain and she didn't stop at all and her friends were laughing and encouraging her to continue and then Braden was like get off my sister andhe took me to the nurse office " I said wiping my face.

" Awe sis don't cry it's going to be ok your my brave little sister and you are intelligent and you are beautiful then them girls " said Marie.

" Mom went crazy I heard from in the nurses office she was like where is my daughter and when she saw me she kissed my forehead mom was getting ready to let the principal have it and she asked the nurse what happened then dad lifted me up and he grabbed my  bag and he placed me in the car and drove off to the hospital dad was by my side he held my hand and he made sure that I got the treatment I would need " I said.

" Of course baby girl but the principal is considering whether to expelled the other girls as well and I'm sorry for not coming for you sooner " said dad.

"  Daddy who called you saying I was hurt and it's ok because I didn't want to get in trouble with you at all and mom is amazing and did you tell my other mom " I said.

" Braden called me and I called both your moms and your mom also my wide said she will meet me at the school and yeah your mom well biological mom knows and she was sad you got hurt she is flying out here to see you so she is staying at the hotel nearby us" said dad.

Mom💜🇧🇸🇧🇸: Are you ok baby girl

Me: yes mommy

Mom💜🇧🇸🇧🇸: Ok baby did your daddy tell you I'm coming up there

Me: yes maam he did

Mom💜🇧🇸🇧🇸: Ok baby when I come I will spend time with you ok

Me: yes maam

" Was that your mom babygirl what she say " said dad.

" She said she is coming and she said she will be spending time with me and she asked if I was ok" I said.

" Ok baby girl now eat up because you have to take your medication what the doctor prescribed " said dad as he placed my breakfast in front of me and he placed Marie breakfast in front of her.

She too had to take her medication as well what she has been taking to stop her seizures and everything.

So we ate our breakfast and I took my medication with my apple juice and I went in the tv room and watched a movie what was on.

I ended up falling asleep through the middle of the movie I don't if the medicine was suppose to make me drowsy or what but it did .

By the time I woke up it was like twelve noon so I got up and stretched then I turned the tv off and walked out of the tv room.

" Bout time you woke up you fell asleep are you hungry I can do some fries and chicken tenders for you  baby girl " said dad.

" Ok daddy and yes that would be good thank you" I said as we walked in the kitchen.

He went and prepped the chicken tenderloins and season it then he breaded them and placed them in one of the fryers and he placed fries in the next one.

So dad finished cooking and we ate lunch then I went and did my packet and I went and fell asleep.

********

Micaì is still in pain

She is ok yall

Comment and vote

Dedicated to ArielleBryant3 and GeminiRhonda1983 and DestinyWise06

If i do@ it will freak out so I wrote their names I will put it in the comments

Enjoy

RayeSimone