Chapter 4

Micaì

It is day one living with my dad my mom got my new number so she sends me messages from time to time.

My stepmom or my second mom has been so accommodating and nice to me she is supposed to be taking me for lunch today while dad will be home with my sister and brothers.

Last night I clicked with my sister she is so beautiful but she us confined to the bed she was paralyzed and was in a coma but woke up from it by listening to dad's song heaven on earth.

She is amazing and I adapted to her quickly like I got used to her than I got used to my dad.

My dad is amazing he let me know the rules and everything he warned me also said that I'm his second baby girl.

Yesterday he tucked me in bed and he kissed my forehead it was heartwarming to me.

" Caì honey get up I want to take you out before we go to lunch so go get ready ok sweetie " said Mama Heidi.

" ok mama I am up and thank you " I said as I got up and went to find and outfit and go take a shower.

I went and took a shower then I washed and brushed my teeth and face after that I dried off slipping on my underwear then going in my room to get dress.

Micaì outfit and her braids are up in one she is wearing braids .

After getting dressed I grabbed my phone and walked out my room going downstairs to the kitchen sitting down at the island.

" Good morning baby girl how was your first night " said dad.

" It was good Micah I slept well and the bed is comfortable and I love my clothes and sneakers thank you" I said.

Mommy❤❤💝: Good morning baby  did you sleep well hope your not  stressing your daddy out .

Me: Good morning mommy and no I didn't stress him out not yet.

Mommy❤❤💝: behave yourself and I already told him about your attitude.

Me: yes ma'am

" Is that your mom your texting because she warned me that you have a sassy attitude and you did it in school let me tell you if you do it here you will know ok baby girl " said dad.

" yes sir but that's because the teacher didn't like me Micah she always picked on me in grade five " I said.

" Ok but you try that you will know also do not use foul language or I will punch you in your mouth ok " said dad.

" Ok but what if I miss and say it or didn't mean to say a foul language come on daddy that's not fair " I said.

He started to smile I don't know why he was smiling lol I was trying to reason with him and he starts smiling.