Chapter 24

Micaì

Today is Monday and I am still on punishment like Saturday gone I cleaned parts of the house and  I  washed my dad's clothes and mines.

So I got up and I made my bed up then I went and grabbed my underwear and undershirt and shorts and I went in tje bathroom.

I took a six minute shower and then I dried off and slipped on my underwear and undershirt with the shorts then I washedy face and brushed my teeth.

" Micaì baby girl are you getting ready for school " said dad.

" Yes sir I'm about to put my uniform on along with my socks and fix my hair and pack my bag" I said.

" Ok baby girl and behave in school today " said dad.

I slipped on my socks then my uniform and shoes I grabbed my bag and made sure I had everything that I needed for today.

I put my hair in a low ponytail then I slicked my edges down with some edge control then I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to the kitchen.

" Good morning daddy " I said as I sat at the island and he placed my breakfast in front of me with a glass of apple juice.

" Good morning baby girl eat up so I can drop you off and Braden uall.come downstairs before yall breakfast gets cold" said dad.

" Daddy what chores do I have to do when I come home " I said.

"  I want you to clean the pool and vacuum the living room when you come home " said dad.

" Ok daddy and how long am I still on punishment for or grounded for " I said.

" Well you have a week left after this week is over but if your school calls me then I will extend it understand " said dad.

" Yes sir I understand " I said as I continued eating my breakfast.

My brothers them came downstairs and Marie came out her room and sat down and ate breakfast.

Mom came downstairs and took Marie with her to go take my brothers to school besides Braden.

Dad took us to school he handed us our lunch money then he told us to behave and have a great day.

I walked in the school and went to my locker opening it up and putting my books up and grabbing the stuff I needed for today.

Alexa and I went to our usual hang out spot after we got our stuff and closed our lockers.

We sat by the court yard and we waited there until the bell rang so once the bell rang we went to our first period class.

Hopefully she doesn't pick on me because  today I am trying to behave so I can come off punishment.

We walked inside and sat down at our usual seats and we took  our books out and we started to take down the notes.

And  we took out our folders and we did the assignments  and we did the homework as well and we handed her the assignments and homework.

Then we sat down and waited for the bell to ring so we can go to our third and fourth period class.

***

3rd and 4th Period class

We got to our class and we sat down  and we took out our books for this class which was Maths.

We took out our binder and folder and notebooks we took dowm the notes and we  did the assignments and homework like we did in geography.

We gave our teacher the assignments and we sat down and waited for the bell to ring for lunch.