Chapter 15

Micaì

Today was Sunday another day so I was dancing again so I was currently in the bathroom doing my usual hygiene.

So I slipped on my stockings then my leotard then my tights then palazzo pants and skirt.

I threw on a sweater over my leotard and placed my scarf in my bag with my ballet shoes and other stuff I will need.

Then I slipped on my slides then I walked out my room and went downstairs then I rest my dance bag by my dad's jacket and tie.

" Good morning baby girl ready to dance to today " said dad.

" Good morning daddy and yes sir I am ready to dance today and I talked to my mom she told me to be good for you " I said.

"  Ok  baby girl and are you going to be good for me this week you won't give me a hard time right " said dad.

" Maybe I cannot guarantee that I won't give you a hard time not sure about that I maybe good for you " I said.

" Micaì Keithra don't start because if that school calls me and say you were rude it will be me and you " said dad

" Good morning sister can't wait to see you dance today and good morning daddy " said Marie.

" Good morning sister and the dance for today is dedicated to you ok and thanks sis " I said.

****

At Church

I  was currently in the dance room I slipped my scarf on and my ballet shoes thwn I put my slides and sweater in my bag.

I grabbed four flags two for me and two for Alexa and two scarves I walked out the dance room and went in the sanctuary.

I placed the flags on the chair along with the scarf then I walked back out and went in the dance room I fixed Alexa scarf.

Then we both walked in the sanctuary we walked to our seats and sat down I guess the both of us to get use dancing every Sunday.

And after church everytime everyone always says I did a great job all the time and that they enjoy watching me dance.

Church starred to fill up as usual and everyone was either greeting someone or they sat where they usually sits.

Church started out with an opening prayer then we sang a hymnal then the welcome thwn praise and worship.

We went up with the flags and scarves we started to use the flags for the faster songs then we used the scarves for the slow songs then after praise and worship was finish we got the flags and scarves and sat down.

" Good morning church isn't God good look at my Goddaughter and daughter dancing in church yall give them a hand " said Godfather Alex.

He did rhe prayer and again dad took me up and they peayed for me and my dad then he walked me back to my seat.