Chapter 2

Micaì

Yesterday my mom told me that I was going to live with my dad in America I haven't been America from I was a baby now I'm going back for good.

" Caì baby get up and them braids better be still neat the way I did them " said mom.

So I got up  and went to my bathroom and took a shower then I wrapped my towel around my body and went and brushed  my teeth and washed my face.

I grabbed my toothbrush and placed it in my bag my mom gave me her old Samsung phone to update her when I arrived using messenger.

I went in my room and slipped on my underwear I was eleven so my boobs hasn't developed but I do wear training bras.

So after putting on my underwear I got my outfit slipping it on then I grabbed some socks and put it on.

Not Micaì just how her outfit looks and how the braids look as well.

Once I was dressed I grabbed my backpack and the phone putting it in my bag my suitcases were by the door.

My sister was by a friend so it was just me and mom well it will be just her and mom.

" Your ready and dressed ok so I am going to wait with you and then your going on the plane I will explain to the lady at the desk the ticket agent she will tell the flight attendant and the flight attendant will tell the other flight attendant " said mom.

" Ok mommy so if I misbehave around my dad will he discipline me " I said because my mom she just use to ground me .

" Yep I told him too and he says he will if you get out of hand but your daddy is very famous in America " said mom.

She placed my suitcases in her jeep and then she closed the ba k trunk and we got in and drove off towards Lpia which stands for the Lynden Pindling International Airport.

We got to the airport in ten minutes so she parked her car in the parking lot and she got my suitcases and everything rolling them while I tote my backpack.

We walked inside and it was still empty well some travelers were at the airport and some workers were there as well.

****

5 am

LPIA

The ticket agents were now up and running and my mom and I were in line waiting to get serve.

" Good morning may  I have the next person in line please " said the agent so we went up and my mom took out my passport and travel documents.

" Good morning how are you " said my mom.

" Good morning I am good and you are you both traveling or just her " said the agent.

" Just her traveling today maam and also is it possible to get her to her dad safely in Georgia " said mom.