Chapter 19.1

Micaì

Today is your girl birthday I'm officially twelve years old oh my goodness and I get to celebrate my birthday with my dad this time.

" Happy birthday to my Caribbean princess happy birthday dear baby girl Happiy birthday to you " sang dad.

" Awe thanks  daddy for singing I really appreciate it " I said as I hugged him and he told me that someone was on the phone so he put the phone on speaker.

" Happy 12th birthday to my first born Micaì Keithra Aliyah Stampley baby girl I love you and here is a cheer to another birthday and you got your first birthday gift already right " said my mom over the phone.

" Thanks mom and yes I did and I'm glad I got that gift " I said over the phone.

I went in my bathroom and I did my usual hygiene then I came out and got dressed in my uniform.

Her uniform

Her uniform

After I was dressed I grabbed my bag and gum bag because I had pe today and I went downstairs.

" Here is your breakfast made with love  just for my birthday girl and my Caribbean baby " said dad.

" Thank you so much daddy I really appreciate you for what you have done for me and I love you daddy " I said.

" I love you to baby girl remember I am getting you from school early today you and Alexa " said dad.

" Ok daddy  and wouldn't the principal call our names through the intercom when you come to get us " I said.

" Yes they will I forgot and your mom will get your brothers today at regular time " said dad.

" Ok daddy also do I have to wear that sash that says birthday girl to school " I said.

" No you will wear it when I get you and Alexa and yall will come home and chain out of yall uniform " said dad.

" Ok but thank you and you and my mom had to play that birthday song seriously but thank you " I said.

" Your welcome baby girl she sent some stuff for you well she had me get it for you and you have a birthday card from your sister Kennedy and  your best friend Kaiden " said dad.

" I'll read them when I come from school daddy and open the gifts from my mom " I said.

" Ok  baby girl it's your birthday today your the special princess today " said dad.

" Well thank you daddy for celebrating it with me and making me feel special today " I said.

" Baby girl  it's no problem and your so welcome " said dad.