Chapter 16

Micaì

Two days ago I got whooping and I had to wtite an apology letter for my teacher .

Yesterday I apologized to my dad for my behavior and he was like don't do it ever again baby girl.

Today I'm currently at lunch right now sitting down with Alexa we were eating pizza and we had water to drink.

The bell rang and we got up and threw our thrash away then we went to our locker to get our math book and we went to homeroom so we can be marked present.

The next bell rang alerting us that it was the last class of the day so we went to our math class I took the apology letter out and gave it to my teacher she read it and hugged me saying that she forgave me.

We were doing our work and I statyed to feel a bit hot so I finished the work and then I rest my head on the desk not feeling good.

" Micaì sweetie what's wrong  are you ok " said my math teacher she felt my face and she realized I was hot.

I guessed she went to call someone so my head stayed on the desk I was not feeling good at all.

" Micaì your daddy is here now your not in trouble" said my teacher.

" Micaì baby girl are you ok " said dad he felt me and realized that I was butning up so he got my bag and he lift me up and carried me out the class.

Dad signed me out plus he told the office that mom was picking up Braden he carried me to his car he took my shirt off and left me in my undershirt.

No matter how high or cold the ac was in his car I was still was burning up  so he pulled out of the school .

" Good afternoon Dr. Roberts office how can I help you " said the receptionist on the phone.

" Good afternoon this is Micah Stampley and my daughter has a fever its like she is burning up can I bring her  to the office " said dad over the phone.

" Sure you can I will squeeze you in right now " said the receptionist over the phone.

So dad was able to quickly get to the doctor and he paarked the car he stepped out the car and he picked me up.

He walked in the office with me I was burning up so the receptionist saw and she immediately let him in the back I was still in my daddy's arms.

" Hey Micah so I got the news from my receptionist tell me what's going on with Micaì today" said Doctor Roberts.

" Well her teacher called me saying she was hot and so I immediately went to the school and I felt her face and she was burning up so I took her out of school  so I took her school shirt off  and left her skirt socks and shoes on" said dad.

" Ok lay her on the table I'm going to  check her temperature so I will put the thermometer under her arm" said Doctor Roberts and she did that.

And my dad did lay me on the table I still had on my skirt , socks and shoes my shirt was off but I had on an undershirt.

" Does she have  a fever because how her skin feels hot it makes me believe that my daughter has a fever " said dad.

" She does her temperature is 105 and that's not good like now you would need to take her shoes and socks off because she is burning that's causing her to feel hot as well " said Doctor Roberts.

My dad took my shoes off first then my socks and I don't have toe jam I don't sweat through my feet.

"  So I  can she go to school tomorrow and Friday or she would have to stay home " said dad.