Chapter 6

Micaì

It is currently Sunday and today is my first time going to church with my dad and also my first time I will meet my Godparents and Godsiblings.

I'm currently in the bathroom getting ready so I just got out the tub and my satin cap is on my hair so my braids will still look neat.

I just washed my face and brushed my teeth then I went in my room to start getting ready.

My dad woke me up already this morning at eight it was now nine in the morning I think church is at ten or ten thirty not sure.

I placed my underwear on and then I slipped on my stockings I took my satin cap off and placed my braids up in a bun.

I slipped on my pink floral dress dad got me with my flats to match I placed my earrings in my ear.

I also placed my bracelet and necklace on to match the dress what I was wearing.

How her outfit looks and the type of braids she has in her hair.

I walked downstairs and dad was in the kitchen he had his suit on and I guess he cooked ahead before he got ready for  church.

" Good morning baby girl you look so beautiful in that dress " said dad.

Mom came in the kitchen with Marie she wore a green dress with black flats and her hair was cascading down her back.

" Good morning baby sis you look so pretty and hi daddy " said Marie she wore brace on her legs to help her walk with the crutches.

" Good morning big sis and thank you and you look pretty as well " I said.

Braden , Mj , Caleb and Malik came downstairs dressed for church they looked so neat they were all a mini version of dad.

" Good morning babu girl did you sleep well Marie " said dad.

" Yes daddy I did and thanks for breakfast " she said we weee both eating breakfast along with our brothers.

After everyone was done with breakfast we all got in dad's jeep and we were headed to church.

***

At church

We pulled up to church and we all got out dad held my hand and we walked in church together.

" Good morning Pastor Micah how are you this morning and is this Micaì she is so beautiful and looks just like you " said the usher as she handed him a bulletin.

" Good morning Deaconess Sarah and yes this is Micaì and thank you " said dad as we walked further in the church.

It was a beautiful church it was big and inside was neatly decorated with scenery what you would normally see in a church.

Dad carried me to where they sit on a Sunday and I sat next to dad and mom sat next to me then Marie was sitting next to her.

The church started to get packed with the members and followers as well as visitors.