Chapter 26

Micaì

" Micaì baby girl wake up I have a surprise here for you " said dad.

I stretched my arms out with my eyes stoll closed then I opened my eyes and standing next to my dad was my mommy ( her biological mother).

" Mommy its you oh my goodness I missed you so much no offense daddy but I  miss my mom for real " I said.

" Non taken babygirl now get dress your spending the entire day with your mom and a night with her at the hotel a bag is already packed for you " said dad.

" Really daddy I'm so glad that you came mommy and my other mom was and has been there for me she gives me advice and she also tells me to try not to get in trouble with daddy but sometimes I like to try him" I said.

" Is that so my Caribbean baby so you like getting on my bad side just so you can be under me " said dad.

" I'm just playing with you daddy I mean sometimes I can't help it and I dont mean to at all " I said.

" It's ok baby girl you can always be in daddy's arms your daddy's baby girl and I love my little princess " said dad.

" Your little princess loves you too and yes I do love being in your arms and I keep forgetting I'm your youngest daughter " I said.

Mom and dad left my room and I went and took a ten minute shower then I brushed my teeth and washed my face after that Indried myself off with my towel and wrapped it around my body.

I walked out the bathroom and I went and grabbed a pair of underwear slipping it on and I went through my closet carefully looking for an outfit.

Her outfit

Her outfit

Once I was dressed I grabbed my shades and I did my hair up in one putting my headband on.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs where my mom and dad was talking.

" Micaì Keithra Aliyah  you gave your dad a run around younglady don't be stressing your dad " said mom.

" Who older mommy you or daddy cause yall look so young well vibrant and amazing " I said.

" Your daddy is older than me I'm actually still in my thirties and he is in his early forties and I'm in my late thirties " said mom.

" How old are yall exactly and that means you were twenty something when you had me mommy " I said.

" I'm 38 and you know your daddy age he just turned that age before your birthday why you asking me his age" said mom.

" Baby girl how old am I cause I know you know you know my age because that mug you got me said 1971 and the next one says my age " said dad .

" Ok daddy your 45 yall happy now omg  but mom you 38 and he is 45 wow anyhow so you had me at 27 and dad was like 34 at that time " I said.

" Yes baby girl yes are you ready to go and your dad put your overnight bag in the trunk already so let's go " said mom.

" We did have you at those age we wasn't teenagers but we had you with your hazel eyes " said dad .

" seriously daddy my eyes are hazel but were they always hazel when I was a baby " I said.

" We weren't sure what color they would be but when you were about two months your eyes were hazel you was a cutie with hazel eyes " said mom.

" Wow I'm still cute now well I am and I am pretty sure I got them from my parents but people gone think I aint yall child because I'm lighter than both of yall" I said.

" You my child the birth certificate says so and you look like me plus if I take you to get a DNA  test the results are positive but your my daughter and I am your dad " said dad.

" Exactly plus I pushed you out even though you supposed to come the 14th of September but now ya came after your daddy birthday " said mom.

" I came early wow it's weird my birthday is after his birthday mommy and daddy went all out for my birthday and he got two shots at the doctor just for me he the best daddy ever " I said.

" Oh  I know sweetheart and he tells me everything you do so if younwere rude to him I know cause he tells me " said mom.

" Wait what he do but I get a whooping for my actions and he puts me on punishment like I had to wash his clothes Saturday gone " I said.

" I always washed your clothes younglady so there is nothing wrong with washing your daddy's clothes besides even if it dirty it smells good cause your dad is a clean man " said mom.

"  But mom I didn't want to wash daddy's clothes but they did smell like him before I wahed them and after I washed them my daddy smells good " I said.

" I know I smell good that's call keeping myself clean and yes my clothes have my cologne or body wash on it and the scent stays " said dad.

" Ok daddy and can you lift me up I just want to be in your arms daddy well kiss you on your cheek " I said.

So he lift me up and I hugged him and kissed him on hos cheek we were having a father daughter moment yall I got attached quickly to my dad  last time I  was scared of him well I'm still scared of him.

"  You see why your a daddy's girl huh you all up under your daddy little girl now get down so we can go " said mom.

* remember that's her biological mother *

Dad put my down and he hugged me and mom and I left we got in the rental car and she pulled out the driveway.

" So how you liking your new school and friends baby and how are your siblings towards you " said mom.

" Well school is ok but there was these girls in my grade who was jealous of me I guess and my friend there is my Godsister Alexa and my sister is amazing and my brothers are cool " I said.

Mom took me out for breakfast and we talked and had a great time at breakfast then she paid and we left.

Mom took me shopping for more clothes and she got me more dresses and church dresses as well then we went to lunch and got ice cream.

We went to her hotel which was close by my dad house and we got the bags and my overnight bag and walked in the hotel.

We got on the elevator and she pressed the fifth floor button and the elevator closed and started moving.

We were now on the fifth floor we walked to her room and she opened her room door with the key card and we walked inside.

She ordered pizza and wings and plus we had stopped to Walmart for some snacks for tonight.

The pizza had arrived along with the wings shortly after so we bathed and got in our pajamas and we ate pizza and wings all night long with junk food plus we watched tons of movies .

I'm glad my mom came and I got to spend a day and night with her this was amazing because I missed my mom so much but my dad and my second mom treats me amazing so I am not that daughter who would be I wanna go back eventhough I said it .

We ended up eating a whole box of pizza and wings and half of the junk food I ended up falling asleep.

*********

Micaì with her biological mother

Her daddy is tew much lol

But he a good dad

Comment and vote

Enjoy

RayeSimone