Chapter 9

Reminder this book is currently in 2016 so she is technically 11 until September 8th in the book

****

Micaì

Today is Sunday and the day I dance for the first time ever I'm so nervous but excited.

" Micaì baby girl today is your big day your dancing in church today come on wake up " said dad he kissed me all over my face yall.

" Daddy stop I'm up thank you for the kisses all over my face " I said .

" Your welcome daddy will never forget his Caribbean baby and hurry up  get dress then pack your dance stuff  your mom had flags and other dance stuff ordered at church for you and Alyssa" said dad.

I took a ten minute shower and then Indried off and lotioned my body and slipped on my underwear then my dance uniform my scarf was in my bag with my shoes I had my stockings on.

I slipped on a sweater and then I slipped on my gucci slides on I placed my braids in a high bun.

Her dance wear her ballet shoes are white .

I walked downstairs with everything and dad was in the kitchen  so Inrest my bag by his jacket and tie.

" Baby girl your dressed so your scarf is  in your bag with your shoes and other stuff right babygirl " said dad.

" yes sir I have everything even my  bag even my lip gloss , a towel , and a few hair ties just in case the one I have holding up these braids pops" I said.

" Ok baby girl your straight so here eat up my liturgical dancer has to eat a healthy breakfast and did you take your vitamins " said dad.

" Thanks dad and I actually did before I came downstairs " I said.

" Ok baby girl and you will do good today in church ok my daughter will do amazing " said dad.

" Thanks daddy for believing in me and I'm sorry for my behavior couple days ago " I said.

" Apology accepted and  of course I believe in you baby girl your my child and I will always  believe in you " said dad.

" Thanks daddy I love you " I said as I hugged him we were in this embrace for long.

" Awe so beautiful father and daughter bonding " said mom.

" Hey mom and Marie you look absolutely stunning " I said as I hugged her.

" Sis you look pretty to I can't wait to see you dance today in church your gonna be amazing " said Marie.

" Thanks sis but I'm wearing a scarf over my leotard it's in my bag that's why I have on this sweater " I said.

" Your welcome sis and you are going to do good " she said.

After eating breakfast we all got in the car and we were now on our way to church.

****

At church

So I met Alexa in the hall and mom escorted us to the dance room so we placed our stuff up.

So we put on our scarfs and dance shoes then we grabbed two flags and a dance scarf and went inside church and sat down.

" I'm so nervous Caì like really nervous " said Alexa.

" Lexa I'm nervous as well but we got this we will do good" I said having faith in both of us.

Church started to fill up with the members my Godfather Alex hugged me him and my Godfather James aka Bishop hugged me along with Goddie Anya.

Church statted with prayer and then we sang a hymnal then then the welcome then the praise team went up.

So we danced with the flags as they sang like two fast songs and then afyer they slowed the pace down we used the scarfs to dance.

After praise and worship we sat down rhen it was a solo then offering then it was time for us to soon dance.

"  A dance selection will be done by Micaì and Alexa give them a hand clap" said Godfather James aka Bishop.

After we dance we got a standing ovation from the congregation then the scripture was read then bishop preached.

Church was now over so I qent in thw dancw room I put the flags and scarves up then I took off my scarf throwing the sweater on then I placed my shoes in the bag taking my slides out slipping it on.

I walked out the room to see my dad waiting for me he hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

" Sweetheart you did amazing and you looked like a natural " said mom.

" My baby girl did great I'm proud of her " said dad.

We went home and ate Sunday dinner as a family then I was in Marie room we were watching tv and bonding .

*****

A quick update

Remember this book is in 2016 still

Comment and vote

Don't just vote comment as well

Enjoy

RayeSimone