Chapter 19.2

Part two of Micaì birthday celebration and you will see her sleepover and stuff enjoy

Raye

******

Micaì

So mom was helping me get dressed so I wore a pink romper with some flats then mom placed my sash on with my tiara on my head.

Once I was dressed mom and Marie walked me out the hotel room and dad and my brothers were waiting for me.

" Happy birthday sis " said Braden as he took my photo and he showed me and it was so beautiful and amazing.

" Thanks bro and I like that photo your really good at that " I said.

" Yeah I want to do film and photography in college " said Braden.

" Wow that's amazing and thank you for celebrating with me " I said as I hugged him.

" Are yall ready we have to get going  now yall ready to celebrate Micaì birthday everyone " said dad.

" Yes " said everyone so we all got in the car and dad pulled out the hotel parking lot  and we arrived at Applebees within five minutes.

We all got out  and when I walked out and to the table we would be at I heard Happy birthday being yelled from my Godparents and also the friends I made who happened to be my other Godsisters Rachelle and Taniya we are in the same grade too.

" Oh my goodness  all this is for me daddy wow thank you so much I appreciate it " I said as we sat down.

" So Micaì how you wake up on your birthday " said Goddie Emily.

"  Well I woke up to daddy singing me happy birthday then my mom sent me a Bahamian style birthday song and wished me Happy birthday and also dad cooked breakfast for me " I said.

" Thats amazing so I know your dad spoiled you and his Goddaughter today and your Godfather went crazy sweetie with birthday gifts for you and Alexa " said Goddie Emily.

* the gift she is about to open *

  " Micaì this is another gift I am giving you open it baby girl " said dad.