Chapter 14

Micaì

Today is the first day of school for me and plus it was my first time going to school in America period.

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed had a nice dream and everything comfortable in bed.

" Micaì get up time to get ready for school get in the tub " said dad.

I got out my bed and I made me bed up because if I didn't daddy would row about my bed not being made up.

I went in my bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I stripped out my pajamas and got in the shower.

After showering for five minutes this time I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body going in my room.

I slipped on my underwear then I slipped on some shorts and a undershirt then I went and lotioned my body then I slipped on my socks.

I put my earrings in my ears then I slipped on my shirt and skirt tucking my shirt in my skirt.

I slipped on my shoes what happed to be the Jordan's 1s because it looked good with the uniform.

I did my hair in a topknot bun what mom showed me how to do I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

Micaì uniform for today

" Good morning baby girl come eat up you need a nutritious breakfast for today " said dad.

" Good morning sweetheart you look so pretty for school and you did a great job with your hair " said mom.

" Good morning momma and daddy and thanks mom I tried but it came out looking good " I said as I started to eat my breakfast.

Marie was still sleeping so I didn't wake her up to say Good morning but I will see her when I come from school.

My brothers came downstairs and they were eating breakfast as well mom was carrying Caleb and Malik to school.

And Mj , Braden and I were being dropped off by dad plus my younger siblings school starts next week.

After we were done we placed our dirty dishes in the dishwasher and then we followed dad to the car.

Dad pulled out the driveway he dropped Mj off first he handed Mj his lunch money then he drove off towards our school.

He pulled up to our school and he gave Braden his lunch money and Braden went inside the school.

" Micaì please behave yourself ok baby girl here is twenty dollars bring my change back " said dad as he handed me my lunch money I placed it in my bag.

" Ok daddy I will and I can't get in trouble on the first day of school so I will behave bye daddy " I said.

I walked in the school and it was big it had thw office on the low level and thw seven grade was on the low level.