Chapter 17

Micaì

The two days I stayed home from school I got better my fever  went down by yesterday I was longer feeling hot.

Today mom , Marie and I are having a day out and plus we are going shopping for some gifts for dad's birthday.

Plus we decided to have dad's birthday dinner or party at this nice area and so mom paid for it and we invited a few friends of his.

Her  outfit

Dad gave me my phone yesterday so I grabbed it and placed it in my pocket I put my hair up in one and slicked my edges down.

I went downstairs and mom was downstairs with Marie so we went to her car which was a Mercedes Benz g wagon and we got in.

" Sweetheart you look so pretty and did your dad cut any of your clothes up " said mom.

" Mom dad cut my jeans pants in front of me mommy I was so angry then he said he gone go through my closet and cut up any provocative clothes he sees mom I was so mad that's the same day I got my first whooping " I said.

" I'm going to warn you because I have no say between you and your dad relationship because I'm your step mom eventhough you call me your second mom but because your his biological child he will discipline you for your actions so my advice to you is to behave ok sweetheart " said mom.

" Ok mommy but I think daddy will be that way because I'm his youngest daughter as well so for his birthday bash I want to surprise him with a gift mommy " I said.

" Ok sweetheart so you can get shades and a watch for your dad and we can wrap it up Marie told me what she wants to get him so that's what we going to go for plus the caterer for his birthday bash is on deck we have the dj and everything for Wednesday night " said mom.

" Ok so we getting one cake or two for him and we can say that the dinner is for Godfather James" I said.

" We can do two cakes and that's a great idea to twll your dad so I will call everyone and  tell them our plans " said mom.

" Ok because his birthday is exactly four days away so mom we did good planning right Marie " I said.

" Sis I think everything is a good idea and I like it for sure and dad will be surprised " said Marie.

" He will plus we getting the decorations on Wednesday mom picking me up early from school " I said.

" Yeah so we can decorate that day and we will be straight plus we will wrap the gifts and keep them in the closet " said mom.

Mom pulled up to IHOP she helped Matie out the car while I got out we walked inside and we were immediately seated.

The hostess handed us menus and said our waitress will be with us soon and then she walked away.

" Micaì I want you to do a speech to say to your dad on his birthday your siblings gone roll the cake in well Braden and Mj" said mom.

" Ok mom I can do that because I was thinking of doing that when I hand him his gifts that night " I said.

" Ok great because you making breakfast for him while I wake him up your siblings decided to get him some stuff that I will give him that morning then your father and I will come downstairs and you will have breakfast cooked for him " said mom.

" I can do that I will probably cook pancakes , bacon , scrambled eggs, hashbrowns  , grits and biscuits for him " I said.

" Good morning I'm Claire and I will be your waitress for today what can I get you ladies today " said our waitress.

" I'll have your classic and a cup of tea " said mom.

" Can I have your buttermilk pancakes with scrambled eggs sausage and bacon and a glass of orange juice " said Marie.

" I'll have strawberry pancakes with scrambled eggs bacon and sausage extra bacon and hashbrowns and a glass of apple juice please " I said.

So she wrote our orders down and went to put it in so we just continued to plan dad's birthday bash.

" Ok looks like we got it planned out  and Micaì your Goddie said she will get a cake for your dad so we will have three cakes for him" said mom.

" Well more cake for us plus dad probably ordered my birthday cake anyway plus he said he will pick me up early from school Alexa and I " I said.

" He told me that because he wanted to treat yall and take yall shopping since your birthday Thursday and hers Friday " said mom.

" Well Alexa and I decided to combine our birthdays so on Wednesday we will celebrate together and have the sleepover we will go to school Thursday and miss school Friday " I said.

" I know I called the school and they were ok with yall missing school besides your dad has some surprises for you " said mom.

" Ok daddy did ask what I wanted but he gone surprise me anyhow mommy and I am happy and I was supposed to tell you that i started to develop in my chest area" I said.

" I've noticed so you have the bras so wear them and make sure you wear the right color under the right color shirt " mom.

" Yes ma'am I will and  my ummm menstruation hasn't started yet Dr. Roberts told dad that it can start after I turned twelve " I said.

" It can we will just see and when it starts call me ok " said mom.

" yes ma'am " I said  so the waitress came with our drinks and she told us she will be back with our food and she was back with our food.

We ate and then mom paid and we left we were on our way to get some gifts for dad so we went and got a watch and they did an engraving on it for dad then I got him some sunglasses.

We continued to get some items for dad for his birthday then we did some shopping then it was home bound for us.

*******

Her dad birthday is coming up in the next chapter

He will be 45 and its 2016 in the book for now

Comment and vote

Enjoy

Dedicated to ArielleBryant3

RayeSimone