Chapter 8

Micaì

Today was another day but today I wasn't feeling it like it was almost the end of June we would be in the month of July soon.

Lexa💝💜💜: Hey sis so I don't know about you but I ain't feeling today

Me: I feel the same way it's like I woke up mad

Lexa💝💜💜: me too like I don't want to be near my dad today

Me: I don't want to be around my dad either

" Good your up go get cleaned up I need to take you to get some stuff " said dad.

" I don't want to go daddy " I said with a slight attitude hope he didn't notice the attitude.

" Micaì come on now get out of the bed and get in the tub I'm not playing with you because you will get your first whooping " said dad.

I got out the bed and went in the bathroom and did my usual hygiene then I went back in my room and dried off putting on my underwear.

Her outfit mi us the nails air pods and phone and hair

Her outfit mi us the nails air pods and phone and hair .

I walked downstairs to the kitchen I sat down and he was in the kitchen yall I was not feeling today.

" Stand up let me see your outfit cause if I see skin your going back in your room to change" said dad.

I stand up so he could see yall my daddy is very strict and because I'm his daughter he will be a bit harder on me because I'm his youngest daughter.

" No go change those jeans are showing to much skin matter fact whennyou change bring the jeans cause it going in the garbage " said dad.

" But daddy that's not fair ugh why can't I wear these jeans " I said ugh he is so not fair.

" Micaì you are still a child you are only eleven years old young lady now go change now " said dad.

I marched up the stairs angrily stomping my feet I went in my room and took the whole outfit off mad was how I was feeling.

I changed in to something more appropriate so I pulled my hair in one it was still in braids.