▪ EPILOGUE

The wind blew Sydney's hair. She gracefully fixed it and held my hand to pull me inside the arena. She can't wait to see our favorite band. I bought two tickets, VIP area, where she could see The 1975 clearly. I shook my head and smiled in myself while looking at the most beautiful view that I've seen in my entire life.

"O, my God, until now, I still couldn't believe that I got the chance to see The 1975!"

"Shut your mouth, Lily," I pressed my finger on her mouth and she chuckled.

Her chuckles were like my favorite song. Her voice is my favorite music that I want to hear every goddamn time. Hinawakan ko ang kan'yang kamay at pinagsalikop ang aming mga daliri. She gaped and laughed after that. His whole attention was on stage now because any minute from now, makikita na namin ang The 1975... like what I promised her before.

I could still remember the moment how my feelings for her grew. Well, until now, my feelings for her never changed. I could still remember how frustrated I was noong panahong lagi-lagi ko siyang hinahanap. Naaalala ko rin 'yong araw kung saan unang beses akong nasaktan sa kan'ya.

"Are you really that in love with me?" I asked her one time when I invited her to eat with me in Blue House. Her lips parted and she couldn't answer my question. Her eyes were filled with confusion so I quickly shook my head to lift up the atmosphere.

"O, don't answer it, Lily," I smiled a bit.

Bobo ka, Sky! Don't pressure her!

She was always vocal about her feelings for me so it hurts knowing that she was unsure of her feelings. She was bubbly and jolly and noisy but cute at the same time. She's always there to lift up my mood. She's always there when I need someone to talk to. Lagi siyang nand'yan kahit na hindi ko siya kailangan.

It was still fresh for me, my heart has scars because Kaye left a marks. I don't trust people easily... including Sydney. I have a trust issue when it comes to people that's why I tried my best not to get myself attach with her. At first, I avoided her, I'm not replying to her texts even if I really want to reply, at sa bawat oras na nakikita ko siyang paparating, I immediately hiding myself in the corner... because I was scared... takot na akong masaktan muli na wala naman akong ibang ginawa kung 'di ang mahalin lang sila.

But my heart is really a traitor. I don't know how she did it but I just woke up feeling this love inside me. My heart screams for her name. Myself wants her. It was like I submitted my whole soul to her.

It was hard to get it back. Wala rin naman akong planong kunin pabalik dahil gusto ko rin sa kan'ya, gusto ko siya lang, wala ng iba. I'm always making a way to see her. Sometimes, I'm making an excuse to my professor just to see her playing her favorite sport, futsal.

One time, while talking with my friends, I saw her talking with someone. Agad na nag-alab ang aking nararamdaman dahil sa galit. There's an unknown emotion that I'm feeling that time so I want to figure it out... and I figured out that it is jealousy... I was jealous... and there, I finally admitted to myself that I'm falling for her, that I want to reach her.

"Aziel is handsome. You can't change my mind," she coldly said.

I tilted my head on the side. I felt a pang in my chest. Parang libo-libong patalim ang tumusok sa aking dibdib. I breathe heavily and I looked directly into her eyes. Her face has no emotion at all. I licked my lower lip and sighed heavily.

"O? So papalitan mo na ako? Ipagpapalit mo na ako ro'n?"

Ginapangan ng pagkamangha ang kan'yang mga mata. Mabilis akong umiwas ng tingin. I can't believe that I'm saying this now. I just hope that she wouldn't break heart.