Chapter 7

We spend some time talking to each other whilst she gets herself ready for the show. It's comfortable with her. She makes me feel safe and doesn't judge me at all. She's not revealing too much about her personal life but I can only imagine the type of people she normally deals with. She finishes washing her face and moisturising. Damn, her face is flawless! She begins doing her makeup as we finish talking about my music.

"I just sold a song to someone pretty big actually" I say to her. "Oh yeah, anyone I know?" "Maybe... Halsey?" I laugh and look up to see her staring at me through the mirror with her mouth open. "Are you kidding me?"!She says. "She's amazing!... she's changed a few lyrics but my story's there" I laugh "she's called it 'Finally // Beautiful Stranger... yeah it's pretty big" I say. She's concentrating hard on the makeup laid in front of her. "Can I help you?" I say standing up from the couch. "Dude, I'm so glad you asked. It's so hard for me to figure out what my makeup artist told me." She says exasperated. "Aww baby, I'm so proud of you for selling a song... Can you play it for me?" She says. "I've only got a version of me singing it" I say nervously. "Well get it out and play it for me while you make me look better" I scoff. "You're already so beautiful and up close, actually flawless" I say awkwardly as I scan through my phone for the recording. I find it, place my phone on the counter and pick up a beauty blender. She closes her eyes and leans her head back. My body's between her legs and as the song plays, her legs brush mine casually.

The song finishes as I finish with her makeup. I take a few steps back to give her her personal space back. She doesn't need a lot at all! She opens her eyes and looks at me. "You wrote that?" She says and I take a step back. "Yeah, I'm sure she'll make it better because her voice is incredible" I say. She stands up and walks closer to me. "I love Halsey and I haven't heard her version but I highly doubt she'll sound better than you did just then" she says as she puts her hands on my hips. I smile as she pulls me closer and moves a hand to my chin. She's taller than me but not by much and the distance between our faces is a couple of centimetres. "I just want to kiss you whenever you put yourself down" she says as she closes the gap between us. She cups the side of my face with her hand and presses her fingers into the back of my neck. She pulls me towards her and her lips find mine. Her plump lips kiss my bottom lip and mine find her top lip. I rest my arms on her shoulders and bend them around her neck to fall into her and her lips. I kiss her back just as passionately as she kisses me. I can feel her body pressing against mine. Her tits, her hip bones, her fingers, her lips. Her lips are so smooth. I don't know how long we were kissing for but when we pull apart, I rest my forehead against hers and can hear her ragged breath. She keeps her eyes closed as we both catch our breath.