Chapter 12

I meet Billie in her dressing room and she immediately envelopes me in her arms and kisses me. She makes me happy. I know that I'm going to get my heart broken with this girl. I just wish I could know what she's thinking.

——

Billie's show was undoubtedly better than her one last night. I watched the whole thing from the sound booth this time with Harry. Watching her when she's in her element is incredible. Not many other performers have the same stage presence as she does. She works well with Finneas as well and the radiation of their energy together is loving.

——

I meet her out in the parking lot. I opted for a short black long sleeve dress, high top Doc Martens, and Harry's vegan leather jacket. It had Harry's stamp of approval so I'm hoping it will be OK for whatever she has planned for tonight. A black 4WD pulls up in front of me with tinted windows. Billie jumps out of the far back seat door and runs around to greet me. Her bodyguards must be driving. She's wearing a silk long sleeve light blue shirt that brings out her eyes, black baggy pants, and white Jordan's. She stops right in front of me grins slapping her hands over her mouth. "You look incredible" she says "Same to you, Eilish" I say as she takes my hand and leads me towards the car. She opens the door for me and I jump in, closing it behind me once I'm seated. She runs behind the car and jumps in the other side door. She scoots across and sits in the middle seat with her leg next to mine.

——

The whole car ride she intertwines my fingers in hers and puts our hands in her lap. I point out all the landmarks of Melbourne to her and she genuinely seems interested. We drive underground and I have lost track of where we are. "Billie, where are we?" I say as the car stops near an elevator. She kisses me and tells me to wait there. I watch as she hops out of the car and comes around to my side to open my door. She puts out her hand and I take it and step out of the car. She doesn't let go of my hand as she leads me to the elevator. Her bodyguards come with us.

When we exit, I'm greeted to the lobby of the National Gallery of Victoria. I squeeze her hand not believing my eyes. "Billie!" I gasp. She smiles and leads me out of the elevator. Her bodyguards lead us towards an exhibition entrance where we meet the galleries curator. She's taken me on a private showing of the Kaws exhibit. We walk through the exhibit in awe. We spend the time holding hands, kissing, hugging and laughing.

When we're finished, we are whisked off to a private dinner at Nobu where we eat off a chef special menu of vegan dishes whilst drinking sake and plum wine

When we're finished, we are whisked off to a private dinner at Nobu where we eat off a chef special menu of vegan dishes whilst drinking sake and plum wine. We talk about everything art, houses, cars and vacations. When dessert is brought out, several dishes are placed on the table and a black wrapped box with a white ribbon is placed in front of me. I stare at it with a confused look only to look up at her laughing at my face. "Open it!" She says. I giggle and begin opening the package to reveal a red box with the words 'Cartier' on the top. "Billie, no!" I say glaring at her. "Keep going!" She says and just stare at her. She rolls her eyes and walks over to me. She stands behind me with her head resting on my shoulder. She opens the box for me and I see a shining silver chain necklace on display in front of me. "I saw it and thought of you" she whispers in my ear. My jaw is on the floor, I'm in shock. She laughs at me and takes the necklace out of the box. I can't believe my eyes. This has got to be a ridiculous price. Next minute, she's placing the necklace over my chest and clasping it at the back. I pull my hair out from underneath the chain and she stands so she can see it on me. I grab her hand and stand up. I pull her in towards me and we kiss passionately. "Billie, you didn't have to" I whisper into her lips. "I knew it would look fire". She says as she kisses me again and sits back down.

I think I'm smitten with her. Such a perfect night.