Chapter 16

Billie and I haven't said too much to each other since the plane landed. The jet lag has taken over and she is crashing. Hard. We head up to her hotel suite and I put her straight to bed. Before I can even close the blinds, she's asleep. I put her phone on charge and kiss her cheek. I decide not to stay with her because I want her to sleep in peace. Plus, it gives me some time to pick up some snacks and drinks and to call Harry.

"I kinda wish you came" I say whilst shopping for snacks in Coles. "What's going on? Is she not treating you well? Give me her number, I'm going to rage text her" he says. I laugh "No, she's good to me" I tell him about my conversation with Finneas, feeling alone and questioning what I'm even doing here. "Ugh you suck! Finneas seems like an overprotective brother but you seriously have to ask her about her past. Don't start the relationship with secrets. That is, when she wakes up! No offence, darling, but you've got nothing for you here except me. But I'll soon be living with you and Billie in your mansion." He tells me everything I know is true but hearing him say it aloud hits different. He then starts talking about the Tinder date he has tonight with a 'hot Latino boy'. He can never go too long without talking about himself but that's just the way we work. He talks, I listen. And when I need to talk, he'll listen. He always makes me feel better, even with the insults.

——

I get back to the hotel suite and try to be as quiet as possible. I put away the supplies I bought and go to check on Billie only to see she isn't where I left her. I can hear the shower running so I knock on the door. "Yeah?" She replies "Hey, baby, just me. Is everything OK?" I ask her "Come in" she replies. I walk in and can barely see her through the steam. I turn the fan on. "Where did you go?" She asks me "I bought some snacks and drinks. I just wanted to let you sleep" she looks at me with the cutest face. I put my phone on the counter and start taking my clothes off. "Are you putting on a show for me?" She asks watching me and looking at my body. "Is there room for one more in there?" I ask and she opens the door for me to come in. She pulls me into her and kisses me. I put my arms around her neck. She spins us around so I'm under the water now. She bends down and grasps my thighs. She lifts me up and pushes my back against the wall of the shower. I wrap my legs around her body and grip tighter to her with my arms. I groan into her mouth. She bites and sucks my neck sending shivers down my spine. She releases me and lowers me back to a standing position. She continues to hold the back of my thighs as she squats down to the floor. She lifts herself so her face is level with my clit. She lifts my right leg over her shoulder to open me up and begins to lick me. I direct the shower head away from her face and onto her back. She's teasing me this time. Every time I'm close to cumming, she slows down. She does this 3 times before I grab a fist of her hair and press her face against me. My legs turn to jelly and I sink to the floor of the shower.

She laughs at me and runs her head under the water. "Are you laughing at me?" I ask her and she nods. I push her to the floor of the shower and straddle her. She holds my waist and I grab her wrists and hold them above her head. "Well that's not very nice" I whisper into her ear. "What are you going to do about it?" She breaths. Her breaths are heavy and she gasps when I bite her earlobe. I hold her arms with one hand and she doesn't fight to be released. I slip a finger inside of her and she moans. I lick and bite her nipples. She arches her back just before releasing into me. I release her hands and she attempts to regain her breath. I can feel her legs shake as she straightens them. The girl likes it rough.