Chapter 11

I awake to here a buzzing sound. Billie groans into her pillow as I open my eyes slowly. I don't know what time it is or even where my own phone is. She reaches over and looks at the screen. "Yeah?" She says. She makes a series of "mmhm's" and "yeah's" and then hangs up. She reaches into the bedside table drawer and pulls a t-shirt out. She slips it on and heads to the bathroom. Once she's gone, I sit up and find her t-shirt from last night. I put it on and can see my phone is next to me. She must have put it there last night whilst I was in the bathroom. I have notifications from Snapchat and messages from Harry. Before I can begin to read his messages, Billie opens the bathroom door and crawls back into bed. She lies down, puts an arm around my waist, and pulls me into her. I lay my phone down and slide in next to her. She holds me tight with her head against my back. I place my hands over hers and rub my thumb over the back of her hand. She falls back asleep and I follow sync.

——

We wake again to the sound of buzzing. She lays on her back and my head rests on her shoulder. Her arm lays underneath my neck. She sighs and answers with a "What the fuck dude?" She is less interested in the call and instead of listening, she looks at me and kisses my head. I cuddle closer to her and she rests her mouth against my hair. "Ok. Yep. Bye." She relaxes. "I'm so sorry, I can never get a decent sleep with everyone trying to contact me". "All good, did you want me to get out of here?" I ask. "Fuck that! Anyway, it was just Finneas being annoying" she says "Man, you look good in my clothes" she says smiling. She pulls the bed sheets over our heads and starts round two of last night, only the rolls are reversed.

——

I leave around midday. That gives me just enough time to get myself showered and dressed for my next shift at 2pm preparing for the same show as last night. I hope my night ends the same way.

On my way home, I call Harry. I tell him everything that happened, sparing the intimacy details. I'm glad he doesn't press me on the sex but he tells me he only would enjoy the story if a dick was involved. He's super excited to see me tonight and talk more about what happened between Billie and I. Boy, does he love to gossip. Another reason why I can't tell him about anything Billie said to me.

I get home and shower making sure to shave my entire body and wash my hair. I get out of the shower to a text from Billie while I'm driving saying:

 I get out of the shower to a text from Billie while I'm driving saying:

——

Billie didn't have to do sound check today so decided to go shopping. I, on the other hand, was doing the sound check for her and her band. The only silver lining was the constant flow of texts from her through the day.