Chapter 10

She leads me up to her room and I gasp when she opens the door. I take in my surroundings with wide eyes as she laughs at me. Once the door is closed, she grabs my hand and pulls me to the couch. "Wow, this is amazing" I say. She acts so nonchalant about the room. I guess she's seen all this before in all different parts of the world. "Do you want a drink? I've got vodka?" She offers. "Yeah, anything is good". I stand to take in the view of my city whilst Billie busies herself at the bar. "Is this mind blowing to you or do you get used to views like this?" She sits down on the couch and stays silent. I look at her and she pats the couch next to her gesturing for me to sit down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that" I said knowing I've offended her. She literally just opened up to me about the downfalls of fame and I've just made it seem like it's a good thing for her to be travelling around without her family and friends. I sit down next to her and take a big swig of the vodka soda she made for me. "Baby, don't even worry about it. I know how you can make it up to me" she said snaking her arm around my waist and pulling me closer. She leans back and I end up on top of her. We kiss just as we had done before and just as magical. Our tongues are rubbing up against each other and it feels electric. She shifts her body so she's lying on the couch. I move my body with hers so I'm straddling her. Her hands are all over my body. She runs her fingers through my hair and tugs gently. I lift my head with her tug and she uses the opportunity to kiss my neck whilst she's squeezing my ass. I moan. My breathing is heavy. She releases my hair and I bite her bottom lip as she moans. She grabs my face and kisses me passionately on my lips. I pull on the hem of her tshirt and touch her skin. She flinches at my touch. I sit up and search her face for answers. "Come back" she breaths as she grabs my wrist and jerks me back towards her. I smile into her mouth as she continues kissing me.

——

She's managed to take my top off and unbutton my jeans whilst I've only pulled her top up to reveal her stomach and loosened her pants. For what seems like only minutes, but turns out to be over an hour. I take a breath as my need for the bathroom takes over. I sit up and say "Bathroom" she points in the direction of the bedroom as she immediately pulls her top back down and wipes her lips with her thumb with a smile. I smile back and climb off of her.

The bathroom is luxe with marble everywhere. I catch my breath whilst on the toilet. Why am I so unfit? I keep my jeans unbuttoned and head to the vanity. My lips are red and my hair a mess. Damn, I look disgusting. I straighten myself up and head into the bedroom. Billie is sitting on the side of the bed on her phone but looks up at me and puts it down when she notices me. 'Come here, beautiful' she says as she motions for me to come closer to her. I stop halfway and shimmy out of my jeans. I'm so glad my bra and undies match. Her jaw drops. I suddenly turn self-conscious so I walk towards her and she smiles wide. I straddle her legs to sit on her lap. We start kissing and she grabs my head in between both her hands. I rub down her back until I reach the hem of her t-shirt. I slowly lift her top mostly to gauge how she's feeling. Her top is lifted to just under her arms and she pulls away. I immediately drop her top not wanting to offend her. She bites her lip and takes her top of herself. She holds it in her hands as I fall into her kissing her again. She throws it to the floor and leans back so we're horizontal on the bed.

I reach to my bra clasp and undo it. My breasts fall into hers and she ramps up the intensity of her kisses. She flips me over so she's on top of me and moves me towards the pillows. I grab the blankets so we're now underneath them. It's only then that she takes her pants off. She slides underneath the covers and kisses me on top of my underwear. She pulls them down and begins to lick me. Each time I moan, she presses more firmly with her tongue. Embarrassingly, she makes me orgasm in no time.

She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and smiles as she lays down next to me. I kiss her passionately and sit on top of her. I move my hips into hers and kiss her neck. I move to the side of her and pull her underwear down with one hand. She kisses me hard as I slide a finger into her. She groans against her mouth. I pull down her bra with my other hand. I kiss and bite her breasts. She throws her head back one last time and cums into my hand.