Chapter 27

We're barely through the hotel room door when Billie turns around and starts kissing me. She pushes me up against the wall and her hands are all over me. I shrug my bag off my shoulder as she kisses and sucks my neck. I moan as she pulls me towards her. She starts undoing the buttons of my dress and I take a firm hold of her pants to pull her hips against mine. My dress falls open and she slides a hand to my waist. "Holy fuck" she breaths as she sees my lingerie. She steps back so she can see it and I use the opportunity to run to the bedroom. "Oh, no you don't" she says running after me. I can't help but laugh at her playfulness even in the throws of passion. I bend down to take my shoes off and she throws me onto the bed. I scream as she grabs me. We both sit up and I take my dress off. She pulls her top over her head. She pushes me on the bed so I'm laying. She looms over the top of me. "I don't want to take these off of you" she says as she leans down and bites my nipple through my bra. I arch my back when she bites down and moan. This only gets her more excited. She takes her shoes off and pulls her pants down. I scratch her back as she continues to bite me.

"Where's that blindfold at?" I ask her and her eyes widen as she bites her lip and nods. She reaches into her pants pocket and pulls it out. She puts it in her mouth and straddles me. "Uh uh" I say and reach out my hand to take the blindfold from her. She begrudgingly gives it to me and I tell her to lay down. I climb on top of her and put the blindfold over her eyes. I start kissing her neck. I move to her ear and whisper "I never did thank you properly for the outfit and the date" I say. She bites her lip. I take her hands and put them on my hips. I rock my hips over hers and her hands slip to my ass cheeks. She feels me all over and I groan at her touch. I slowly climb off her and place her hands above her head. I move down to her panties and start pulling them off with my teeth. She squirms and I bite the inside of her thigh. I pull her panties off all the way and start kissing her wet lips. "You're such a tease" she moans. I indulge her but licking and fingering her. She always cums harder and quicker when she's teased beforehand.