Simula

Warning: The intro contains mature scenes (spg light) and some language that is not suitable for young minds.

Note: I'll use Drake's as a start of the story and the rest will be Betty's POV. Thanks!

"A mission to protect? Really? Freaking doomed!"
-Drake Lucas Del Fiore-

I groaned deeply as I nearly reach my climax. Her heavy breathing was giving me the satisfaction that she's way beyond heaven. I pulled her more closer and thrust in more deeper inside her. Her hands fisted on my back while I'm doing the job.

"Oh, Drake, deeper! Take me higher, Drake! Ah. . . "

"F*ck."

I move harder and deeper for her. Her body arched in different position. Holding her behind her back and thrusting deep back on her. I fully crushed and massage her peak and that makes her wilder.

"Oh, Drake! Oh... more!" Her body tensed and trembled and she couldn't quite catch her breath while holding the steel bar in front of her.

"More? Like this."

"Oh! Ah! Shit, Drake!"

Yes, this is what I do. I f*ck girls whenever I want and whenever I need. I don't kiss them using my lips. I just want to pleasure myself. I might be a bastard to someone. A heartless and ruthless jerk to others who committed an unforgivable mistake. I show no mercy in front of my enemy and I can give a heaven pleasure for f*ck sake! I swore in silence in the back of my mind while thrusting deep inside her, and she never stop moaning. She's too freaking noisy, and I don't like her. Then I felt her body tensed while she reach the top, and with a deep thrust I pulled straight away and had my release.

"What the hell! Why pulled out, Drake? You've got your condom right?" inis na tugon niya.

"I don't trust this thin plastic, Sam. F*ck."

Mabilis din akong tumayo mula sa pagkakaluhod sa likod niya. Yumakap lang din siya nang mabilis sa braso ko.

"Drake! Kiss me please, baby." She pants while staring at me.

I smirk. "My lips are reserved, Sam." Tinalikuran ko na siya at mabilis na nagtungo sa banyo. Pabagsak naman siyang nahiga sa kama. Tumunog ang cell phone ko at mabilis kong sinagot ito.

"Boss?" si Jet sa kabilang linya.

"Yes?" Kumunot ang noo ko habang naghilamos sa sarili. Pinindot ko na ang loud speaker ng cell phone para mas marining siya.

"Eagle wants to talk to you now."

My brows lifted while looking at the mirror and staring at myself. I even look at my wristwatch. It's not even daylight and he wants to talk to me? This must be not a joke. Importante siguro ito para tawagan niya ako sa ganitong oras.

"I will be there in ten minutes, Jet. Where are the boys?"

"They're all here, boss. Hinihintay ka lang."

"Okay. Tell them to get ready."

"Okay, boss."

Mabilis akong lumabas ng banyo at sinuot ang damit. I even stared at her and she still on top of bed staring at me.

"Can we do it again, Drake? God, you're so good amongst all the boys that I had," ngiti niya.

I shook my head and smile a little bit while fixing myself.

"You know the rules right? If I'll fuck you twice, you might die." Sabay talikod ko sa kanya.

"Fuck you, Drake!" inis sa boses niya.