Chapter 2. Hello brother

Theo woke up with a chilling breeze of the wind against his back and a throbbing head. He turned to look at the clock, and it was 9:30am already. 

Shit. For a moment Theo wanted to hurry out of bed and rush to class and make up some lame excuse for being late. But everything was telling him to just take his time because screw it, the world is gonna end and everyone is gonna die so why the fuck does anything matter anymore. They were in fact in a middle of a bloody war. 

War between pure-bloods and mud-bloods but particularly no nose voldy and dumb whore potter. Potter. Potter. Known for his suicidal tendencies of trying to be the hero in everything. Even more pathetic than Romeo.

Theo started to get dressed when he hears someone opening the door.

It was Pansy. She was staring at him while he was struggling to pull up his pants. He didn't know she was still here. Most of the death eaters volunteered their kids to increase you-know-who's army after Malfoy took the mark. When Theo heard his father mention that he will get the dark mark eventually too, he had a whole breakdown. Blaise convinced Theo to go see Dumbledore and he was able to help him out from it. Blaise also had a breakdown though he punched his fist through a window and made a bit more of a dramatic scene.

"Sorry I uh-" Pansy started to say.

"bloody hell, what do want?" Theo said annoyed.

Pansy rolled her eyes. "professor Snape wants to see you in his office in 5 mins so don't bother going to class."

What does big nose Snape want from him, he couldn't possibly be in trouble though Snape never really liked Theo since he was stupidly dumb at potions. Yet he's had Snape for potions every year.

"uh do you know why?" Theo asked Pansy.

Pansy raised her brows. "I don't know, probably since you missed class this morning". Then she turned around and walked away with her nose up in the air.

Pansy was practically the girl version of Malfoy, and just like Malfoy her hatred for mud-bloods were extreme. Theo doesn't particularly despise mud-bloods in the way Malfoy or Pansy does but he does believe that purebloods like himself are above mud-bloods and half bloods.

As Theo walks to Snape's office, he gets a weird shiver up his spine when he sees Blaise sitting beside Snape, tapping his fingers on his chair.

"Theo" Snape said cautiously. Snape could clearly see that Theo was nervous from the way he was walking inside his office.  your not in trouble"  Snape reassured him. "yet"

He gestured to Theo to take a seat beside Blaise.

"I summoned both of you here because Theo's father request for the both of you back to Mr. nott's manor for a special event I believe" said Snape. "Not exactly sure the details, but if you two could just apparate to Mr.Notts manor that would be great"

Theo turned to look at Blaise who doesn't look surprised.

Snape raised one of his brows. "well, off you go then" he said gesturing to the door out of his office.

Theo and Blaise get's up from there chair at the same time and walked out. The minute they leave Snape's office, Theo turned to look at Blaise with a furious expression. 

"what are you playing at dick?" said Theo. "you clearly weren't surprised, did you say some shit to my father or something requesting for my head?"

Blaise turned to face Theo with a face full of confusions and frustration.

"Your wha-

"listen if your planning on getting rid of me through my father, i'll be taking your head with me" said Theo interrupting him.