Chapter 25. Dreadful Glee

The three Slytherins seemed to all be quite anxious, the room felt lighter like a weight was lifted off but a new kind of weight was put over instead. It was unexplainable and especially since Draco kept drumming his fingers on the table. 

Theo was quite annoyed by all the anxious tension and he wanted to break the silence but Luna beat him to it.

"Draco," called Luna, her voice was small and quite like the day she hugged him.

"What?" Malfoy snapped.

"Would you like so tea?" Luna offered.

"No." Draco replied staring down at his fingerings impatiently.

"Are you sure?" she asked, rising from her seat meeting eyes with Draco. "Perhaps some herbal tea might make you less..."

"Bitchy," Theo cut in, Draco didn't have to be so rude. He was so much more stubborn than Theo remembered. "Is it that time of the month, mate?"

Draco ready to spit some aggressive insult or even throw something at Theo but he held whatever it was back. When the door swung open. It was Granger, she was limping and her arms were around tonk's shoulder for balance. Theo didn't remember seeing Granger like this, he remembered her as a weak chipmunk with a birds nest. But she looked stronger, more elegant, like someone of nobility.

Hermione tore herself from Tonks and pounced on Luna with a tight hug almost knocking the blonde witch to the ground. Draco shot up looking completely dazed by Hermione and all Theo could do was just stare along with Blaise.

"Luna," Hermione exhaled looking exhausted. "Oh God, it's so good to see you."

"Hello, Hermione," Luna replied. "It's nice to see you too."

"I heard you were at the Manor, are you okay?" Hermione asked focussing only on Luna.

"I'm very well, thank you, but I'm not sure I can hold up for much longer." She replied trying to keep Hermione steady.

Draco rushed over to Granger's side beating Tonks. Theo watched as Draco wrapped his arms around her waist. He looks like he's done this a million times, he was so focused on Hermione as he moved them both closer to Theo and Blaise. They both watched the two lover closely especially Theo.

"You alright?" Draco asked quietly to Granger, it was so soft that Theo could harldy hear it. Hermione nodded and whispered something to Draco but it was hard for any of them to hear.

Draco slowly sat beside Hermione still focusing his gaze on her as both Theo couldn't help but continue staring at the two of them. Theo noticed Hermione's gaze was rather on Blaise but quickly looked down at her arm. She was shuffling in her seat and pulling her sleeve down, Theo couldn't exactly see what she was doing.

Theo shifted his gaze to Draco, his face looked softened and gentle. Malfoy typically looked like he was ready to rip someone's head off but now he looked like a hopeful.

"Sorry." Hermione mumbled as she looked back up and passing a quick gaze to him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Hermione," said Tonks sternly. "certainly not for that." 

Theo was a bit confused on what they were all talking about, he could only see Draco's face look concerned still softened. It was weird seeing him like this, he looked fragile. But Theo could see her hands now, there was a scar and if he hadn't  mistaken it said 'Mudblood'.

"Bloody hell, Tonks," Theo commented. "You must've done a crap job with you healing charms-

"Healing charms won't work on that," Blaise interjected and catching up like Thep did , looking directly at Hermione. "I recognize that Curse, and it will only fade once the person who cast it is dead."