Chapter 11. Moon

A couple days later..

As a few days passes by no one was able to figure out any of the 4 riddles, Ted even sent the riddles to the others in the order but haven't received any letters in return. They were started to give up except for Ted who was determined as he believed that those meant something important. Blaise on the other hand was the only who wasn't invested in helping as he got a letter from Luna that she needs to stay at Hogwarts for a while since it seems to suspicious she's constantly leaving.

Theo hasn't gotten any new riddles or creepy ghost sending him a message in the middle of the night. They've had midnight meetings over hot chocolate and biscuits every night trying to pull out any ideas except for Blaise who just stares outside in hopes of Luna coming back.

"I really can't tell if your in love with Luna or obsessed." Theo commented as he watched Blaise stare out in the night sky.

"I just don't understand why she has to put her life in danger while we are protected here." Blaise said with worry.

"you really do care, don't you?" asked Theo.

"I don't think i've cared about anyone more than her. Not even my mom." answered Blaise.

"Love will be the death of you mate." Theo said with honesty.

"At least i'm capable to love mate." responded Blaise.

"As i've mentioned before, love makes you weak." Theo said truthfully.

"then I guess i'm weak then." Blaise shrugged.

"no, sod off Theo or some lame threats?" Theo challenged.

"i'm too exhausted for your lame jokes." said Blaise walking inside leaving Theo by himself.

He looked up at the night sky, tonight was a full moon. Something about the moon he always seem love was how bright it is even though it's standing alone. The lonely man in the moon was a phrase to describe the lonesome giant rock. 

There was a quick breeze of wind and he could see the snow piled up, soft and fluffy. So innocent and pure the snow, it looked so perfect especially under the moonlight. Theo always loved nightfall particularly the hours between 1-5am, the world is so quiet and no one expects anything from him. He could stare at the wall for 4 hours and there would be no consequences. 

He looked back up at the moon, he wished he could be the moon sometimes. It looks so confident all alone up there. He kept staring at the moon, until he realized there was something black, a black line flying across the moon. Theo had to look closely at it until he realized what it was doing. it was spelling out a letter, It spelled "M-E". Theo didn't quite understand what it meant as he rubbed his eyes in case he was just seeing things but the letters were still there. 

Within a couple minutes, Theo came to a realization. The moon, the 'me' is referring to the moon. The moon he thought was the answer to the riddle, It's been around for millions of years, but is never more than a month old. He was filled with excitement since finally he's gotten an answer to one of the riddles.

"YES, I'VE FIGURED IT OUT. CALL ME MORGANA BITCHES!" Theo shouted at the moon as the letters disappeared. He rushed in and went straight to Ted to tell him the news.

"Ted, Ted! I've solved the riddle." yelled Theo as he ran inside waking everyone up when he found Ted in his bed half asleep making a annoyed face.

"I solved it. It's been around for millions of years, but is never more than a month old. IT'S THE MOON!" Theo explained as a smile rose on Ted's face. "I'M A GENIUS!"

 Blaise walked in behind Theo rubbing his eyes. "yea but what does it mean, you figured out the answer but haven't solved it's importance."

"Well at least I was smart enough to figure it out, I've got a working brain unlike some." Theo said pointing at his head as he looked at Blaise. As Miles joined from behind along with Tracey and Millicent.