Chapter 29. Tomorrow

It's been a week since Theo's nightmare and even though he hasn't experienced anymore of those, he still felt unsettling about what it meant. He tried his best to keep out of Granger's way, and to follow the rules. Andromeda skipped from the safe house to Tonks house constantly. They would all gather around the radio and listen to muggles being tortured, it was amusing to listen to for Theo. It was odd how they all lived in a house filled with enemies but somehow it was peaceful, much peaceful then what they were hearing on the radio.

Theo had realized that in the past couple of days, there's been little meetings between Granger, Potter and Weasley. Whatever they are planning, he just hopes that Draco doesn't find out. Granger on the other hand has been practicing with Bellatrix's wands, like she's preparing for war.

Granger was around fifty feet away from where he, Draco and Blaise sat. Draco was so focused on Granger he and Theo just had to interrupt his train of thoughts.

"It's the last day of April."

Draco frowned his face looking like he's done with everyone's bullshit. "So?"

"So remind me to punch you for first of the month tomorrow."

"Real comedian, I will try to remind you." Draco said rolling his eyes.

"What can I say, it's my fatal gift of humour dear." Theo said proudly.

They've shifted there eyes to Granger and they all watched intently as she blasted spells with Bellatrix's wand. Theo was a bit amazed that she was capable of with someone's else's wand. 

Theo released a low whistle. "Fuck me, remind me not to piss off Granger," he mumbled. "Well, you know...again."

"You're honestly that surprised she's good at spells?" asked Blaise. "She was the smartest witch in our year. Of course she knows what she's doing with a wand."

"It's one thing to practice a few spells in a classroom. It's a whole different thing to use them effectively, and with someone else's wand, no less."

Theo widened his confusing eyes at Draco's confusion but he spoke up before Theo could. "It's not like you to make a reasonable intelligent comment. Especially at this time in the morning."

"Piss off," Theo scoffed, with a cocky smile. "Don't envy me because I have a bain to go with this handsome face and you're stuck with that ugly thing sitting on our neck."

"You're taking her recovery well," Blaise remarked as his eyes landed on Draco.

"Why wouldn't I." Draco responded casually.

"Because it probably means she'll be leaving with Potter and Weasley soon."

Draco sat up straight, eyeing Blaise with a narrow sharp glare. "What the hell are you on about?"

"Wait, you didn't think she was actually going to stay here, did you?" he replied with a shrug as Theo already knew what Blaise was talking about. "Granger and those pair hardly a have a history of sitting back and watching things happen. I bet you anything they've already discussed plans about leaving and doing whatever the hell they're doing to beat you-know-who."

Draco was clenching his jaw and seemed to be contemplating with his thought, and a hint of a small fire looked to start in his eyes.

"No," Draco muttered.  "You're wrong, Blaise"

"You reckon?" he replied, his tone cynical. "Luna's planning to leave she she hasn't told me."

"Then how the hell do you know?"

"I just know she is. I'm pretty sure she's planning to go back to Hogwarts with Dean Thomas. They've been talking."

"You shouldn't assume the worst like that," said Theo trying to hide his smirk. "Perhaps she's just cheating on you with him."