Chapter 16. My Elizabeth Bennet

"Finished." Theo whispered to himself as he shut the book. That was an inexplicably good book, though he had much issues with the endings and there ending. 

He looked outside the sun had just risen, a bleak gold with rosy clouds and a hint promising florid orange. It was beautiful he thought, the colors reminded him of his mothers eyes. Theo got his fathers  alarmly vacant cool green eyes with hints of silver. They were dark and vivid quite the opposite of his mothers which were sweet, luminous and wonderfully excessive.

He decided to take a quick nap since he stayed up all night trying to finish the book. Though as he tried to fall asleep the only though was his father. He remembered his journal that was still lying around somewhere in his father's cabinet. His father forbidden him from reading any muggle books where in that journal he would write his favorite lines and when his father found out of course he had to take it.

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.." 

Theo memorized that quote, he didn't remember the book exactly but he remembered how this man dedicated his life to love. It was just pathetic, since for Theo love just isn't enough, how could it be enough for anyone? Muggles of course, they lead a disturbing life dedicated to a possibility. 

He wanted to find Ted and ask him about the book like he promised. 

"you look for Ted?" Luna asked.

"obviously." Theo said back.

"he's busy with Andromeda right now, there talking about the defected." Luna told him as she brought here eyes down to the book he was holding. "You finished it?"

"nicely observed." Theo snapped.

"I didn't like Darcy." Luna brought up from before.

"I didn't like Elizabeth." Theo replied.

"Darcy was too prideful and bilittled Elizabeth and her family. Elizabeth had so much more to offer." Luna defended.

"Elizabeth was prejudice and judged him before getting to know him and not to mention rejected his proposal after looking past her family that could destroy his reputation."

"no, all Darcy cared about was his pride and reputation which in this case is not impo-

"reputation is important!" Theo said cutting Luna off.

"not in the case of love!" Luna responded.

"but this case isn't about love, it's about marriage and how you don't need it."

"marriage was all they had, everything surrounded marriage." 

"that's why they were pathetic."

"have you read the book wuthering heights?" Luna asked.

"yes." Theo admitted.

"is he pathetic too then?" Luna said.

"Darcy and Heathcliff were both fools." Theo replied.

"I sometimes truly believe that your waiting for someone to come back into your life." Luna concluded. 

"I have never been in love and never will be." 

"you're too stubborn when it come to the topic of falling in love, it's like you already know the ending to yours when it hasn't even begun." Luna explained.

"listen Lovegood, just because you and Blaise are enjoying fairyland doesn't mean everyone else does." Theo pointed out. Stubborn? he thought. Talk about stubborn, Lovegood thinks everyone is destined to fall in love and anyone who pushed that thought away is wrong. Theo is just making the right choices that won't lead him to heart breaks.