Chapter 35. Goodbye Brother

a/n: This is probably the longest chapter i've written so far so grab some coffee, a snack or whatever you want because this chapter is gonna be a ride of emotions. Also be prepared to cry because I did writing this. Enjoy!

Look at him, he made it this far. All his hopes and dreams ahead of him, right there. Could be all gone for an instance. Endings, funny things they are. There are no happy endings, endings are the saddest part. So honestly just hope for a happy middle and a very happy start.

But now was not the time for Theo sad ending, his reflexes rose to him as he ducked the striking green lights that was shot from his father's wand, the same light that Theo remembered which struck his mother. 

Theo went bitter cold and rage, anger, ignorance, fire everything came rushing to him. He was so confused but so angry. Could he possibly have been that stupid to think his father was capable of redemption, no. Maybe he was dreaming, this can't be real. His father forgave him, he was his son. 

"What are you bloody doing?!" Theo screamed with raging anger.

"What do you think idiot!?" His father spat. "Getting rid of a piece of shit is what i'm doing."

"YOU INSANE BASTARD-

His father scoffs bitterly. " You've always been gullible. Didn't I teach you this? Family makes you weak! LOVE MAKES YOU WEAK!"

"NO, IT DOESN'T! YOU PRIDE YOURSELF IN POWER BUT YOU HAVE NONE!" Theo spat with tears in his eyes and pointing his wand at his father.

"You think you're capable of killing me? You're a coward." His father provoked him.

"I begged you to stay by my side, I begged you to be a father. Why?" Theo said almost pleading as his voice was desperate now and deep down he really didn't want to kill his only chance of a father.

"Theo, get it through your thick skull! I never loved your mother and I most certainly never gave a shit about you." He said with a prideful tone. "Spare yourself the trouble and i'll end you insufferable pain, darling."

"CRU-

"CRUIO!" Theo screamed beating his father to it, and he really meant it. He wanted him to suffer. He didn't just want him dead, he wanted him to beg him to do from the pain. "CRUCIO!" He yelled again at his father and he was on the floor now rolling in pain as Theo went on. "CRUCIO! CRUCIO!"

His father was now desperately crawling back away, still in pain and Theo hovered over him as a big gleeful smile spread across his face. He spat down at his father's face as he was yelping in pain. 

"Y-YOU W-WON'T!" His father said with a smirk and a tone of provocation. "Y-Y-YOU A-ARE A C-COWA-RD"

"Lucky for you," Theo said as he kicked his foot at his father's face and blood oozed out from his mouth. "You taught me how to be a good killer." Theo turned his head around and pointed his wand at his fathers chest.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" He yelled and the striking green light aimed for his fathers chest and his body went motionless like all the others.

Theo slowly turned his head around, and he saw his father lifeless eyes. What has he done? He thought. He just killed his father. The realization struck him and made him go weak as he fell down beside his father. He was a murderer, and he killed his father. He sat there for a moment looking at the life he stripped away, he shouldn't be feeling guilty, his father was going to murder him he reminded himself. But the tugging feeling of guilt flooded him, he murdered his own flesh and blood.