Chapter 27. Electrical

"You really need to brush that bird's nest of yours, Granger." Theo said gesturing to Hermione's hair as they were all gathered around by the table with laughter filling the air.

"Oh Theo, fix your face before you talk about someone else's hair." Blaise shot at Theo, Granger gave a small laugh and Theo could see Draco admiring her in his dazy eyes. He looked like he was under some spell, it was quite funny for Theo to see.

"What were those odd cakes you made-

"It was simply an cooking experiment," Luna said cutting Blaise off. "I wasn't aware that mixing lavender root and Valerian would react with the cake ingredients in an interesting way."

"Oh fuck, I remember those cakes," Theo nodded as he remembered those awful cakes on christmas that he secretly ate without anyone knowing. "Yeah, they made the room spin, and all I saw were bright colours for five hours."

"At least you weren't sick on the carpet," Blaise muttered, rising from his seat. "Do you want another coffee, Luna?"

"I'll have a herbal tea please."

"Blaise." said Draco. "Make me a coffee while you're up."

"Do I look like your House-elf? Make it yourself." Blaise scoffed as Draco rolled his eyes.

"Prick," he mumbled with a cold tone as he got up to his feet. "Do you want anything, Granger?"

"No, i'm fine, thank you. I haven't finished this."

This was stupid Theo wanted to say but he didn't want to say it out loud, it was annoying how he always felt left out when Blaise and Draco were tangled up in there love life. It made Theo feel more lonely than ever, but he wouldn't dare to admit it.

He sneered and rolled his eyes. "I might have another tea. Do you want.. Oh wait, no. I don't have anyone to ask."

Luna move her eyes slowly to him. "Was that a hint that you're uncomfortable with being the metaphorical fifth wheel, Theo?"

"On the contrary, Lovegood," He tried to say with as much sweetness in his tone as possible. "I prefer being by myself. Although, if I was going to burden myself with a girlfriend-

"Burden yourself?" Hermione repeated which irritate him a little as she interrupted him.  "Isn't that tad pestimestic?"

He wanted to throw a book that's called common sense right in her face but unfortunately he can't so Theo's gotta explain it instead."Yeah, hello, my name is Theo and I'm a Slytherin," He tried to say calmly. "As I was saying, if I was going to have a girlfriend, apparently goody girls from the boring houses are in fashion-

"Goody girls from boring houses? Excuse me, but-

"You know, you interrupt people a lot," Theo remarked wanted to punch her two front teeth out if she interrupts him again. He can't seem to understand how Draco could put up with her. "Yes, good girls from the boring houses. I stand by that description. Which brings me to my point actually. I don't suppose you know if the Patil twins are currently single and partial to some kinky shit, Granger?"

Hermione started to cough, she looked like she choked on her tea as she tried to hide her discomfort. Theo felt a firm smack on the upside of his head which made Theo flinch as the the way he hit him reminded him of how his father used to beat him up. Except it was 100 times harder. He was just about to curse at Draco but he quickly walked away to Granger and everyone seemed to ignored it too.

"You alright?" Draco asked Granger in a soft tone. The way Draco changed his tone, his words so suddenly make you think he might have a split personality. Probably just a symptom of the disease of love.