Chapter 21. Dear Theo

"Theo, you have to eat something." Blaise offered a bread and tea. "You haven't eaten in 3 days."

Theo felt the rush of vomit bottling up from his stomach and up his throat and the dried tears on his cheeks became wet again. He quickly grabbed the bucket beside him that he's been vomiting into for the past 2 days and took his face in it. Blaise would be there with a towel, often Andromeda would walk into his room to check up on Theo. When he was left alone he would try to the bash the bloody wall filled with dents already then Blaise would rush in to try to calm him down. it went on like this for a while until the anger in Theo slowly faded away like his soul did as nothing seemed to matter to him anymore.

His eyes were suffered from crying non stop and his arms and legs were weak and in pain as he would constantly try to break something or punch something, it seemed pointless trying to control his temper at this point, even Blaise come to realize that

So they all took turns staying with Theo as he had random outbursts. It was mostly Luna who stayed with him as everyone else tried to comfort Andromeda.

"You're gonna be okay." Luna assured him as she cleaned up another wound on his body by smashing a small hand mirror.

When he was finally ready to leave his room, he would just slowly walk around the house and stare at random things. He wasn't really thinking about anything. He realized that Andromeda was doing the same thing as him, just pointlessly existing.

From time to time, he would take a few bites of food but later on the day he would end up just vomiting it out. The cycle was unbearably painful but nothing was hurting more then the pain in his chest as he knew his heart no longer was working properly. 

He found himself clutching onto the photograph of his mom, begging her to help him get through this. He couldn't do it alone anymore, he just wasn't gonna make it. But of course everyone else was just annoying and prevented Theo from harming himself.

"How many times do I have to save you from yourself-

"Get it though your thick skull, Blaise!" Theo yelled. "I. DON'T. WANT. TO. BE. SAVED!"

"If you go off the deep end here, that would mean Ted died for nothing." Blaise remarked. "He did his for you, for all of us and your just gonna throw his sacrifice away?"

"Well he clearly didn't care when I told him I was gonna die anyways if he left." Theo said.

"You are so unbelievably selfish." Blaise pointed out.

"Me?! Selfish?! GET YOU HEAD STRAIGHT, YOU'RE THE SELFISH ONE HERE."

"HOW AM I SELFISH?! OH SORRY THAT I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!"

"I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING HELP-

"YEA BUT YOU NEED IT SO GET OVER IT-

"Guys!" Andromeda said clearing her throat as she walked into the room. "Do you two ever stop bickering!?"

She sat beside Theo on the bed and handed him a blue letter with a gold wax seal that was shaped like a rose.

"This is for you, Ted addressed it you. I thought it was for me until I opened and it had your name." Andromeda said. She got up but paused when she got to the door. "Blaise, could you help do the laundry?"

Blaise nodded but turned to Theo. "Manage your temper." he warned and then left the room.

Theo stared at the letter and carefully opened it to find a sheet of paper along with a tiny picture of his mother. He looked back at the letter and started to read:

'Dear Theo,

 I've instructed Andromeda to give this to you once i'm gone, just in case I don't make it back. I promise i'm not gonna bore you with telling you to control your temper or help around the house and all the crap. That's not really important. I found that picture on the floor of the library in Hogwarts and I never returned it to your mother. She was a bright witch, we never talked much but she was kind and had quite a big obsession with reading muggle books and would constantly ask me to bring her some. We would meet up in the room of requirements and I would give her books to read and she would give me help me on my potions. I was horrible at potions. I thought you might have wanted that, quite a beautiful women your mother, bore a beautiful son too obviously.