Chapter 28. The Crown

a/n: This is not a mess up or anything, I just added something to the story just keep reading and it will all makes sense. 

Also Theo and Luna are not a thing lol. Enjoy!

"STOP IT! YOUR GOING TO  KILL HIM!" a voice yells.

"Hello? That's the whole point you idiot." Another voice responds.

Theo turns his head with the best of his abilities while his mouth was gushing with blood and his eyes were swollen up. It was Luna, he wasn't sure if he was seeing it right but her long blonde hair, and her sparkling blue eyes confirmed it was her. And standing above him was of course his royal highness king Blaise, son of the rising sun and holds more power then anyone can imagine.

Blaise shifts his eyes to Theo who was now helplessly whimpering on the ground as his bleeding back felt like a hundred knives stabbing into him.

"You are just like your mother, stupid ,worthless, and above all a waste of space, what a shame you didn't end up like your father. He had honor and was the most respected noble." Blaise trolled as another soldiers slashed his whip onto his back. And the pain bolted into his back and Theo screamed in pain. 

"You could have been someone you know, someone worth something. But now your nothing." Blaise continued. "Not even worth a servant, at least you were the king's bastard before."

"STOP! MINE FOR HIS!" Luna yelled and Theo could see her eyes slowly wander to his. Theo realized she also had her hands tied and had two soldiers holding her back.

"You sure sweetheart? I'm offering you a chance of redemption love. I could save you." Blaise offered.

"I don't need to be saved." Luna said in a harsh cold voice with pride.

"That's a shame." Blaise said gesturing to a guard .

"Yes, your majesty." A soldiers bowed.

"Do you know this man?" Blaise asked him pointing at Theo.

"Yes, he went to school with me." The soldier unwillingly admitted.

"Then you can do the honors of cutting his head off." Blaise said with a big smile.

"I told you! Mine for his!" Luna yelled again desperately.

"You're being serious love? A life worth a queen for a piece of....nothing." Blaise said tilting his head and kneeling down beside Theo.

"I... trusted..... y-you." Theo spitted out quietly.

"Haven't you learned yet brother, It was all a lie." Blaise said with a smirk of coldness and he put his hand under Theo's chin and tilted it up. "I warned you, but you didn't take me seriously." he whispered into Theo's ear.

Theo spat blood on the floor and looked right into Blaise's eyes with the same amount of disgust. 

"Both of them, away!" Blaise spat.

Two soldiers came running up in front of Blaise. "Yes, your majesty."

One grabbed Theo up violently and they other dragged Luna away as she tried to turn back to look at Theo. Blaise gave Theo one last disgusted glance.

"This was a game of power, not love you idiot." Blaise mocked. "How pathetic, choosing love over power." He gave a nod to the soldiers and then the guards.

The dragged him out through the great sparkling diamonds stones walls and glossy marble floors. Luna was right in front of him and he kept his eyes on her.