Chapter 26. Exile

Theo was contemplating whether he wanted to annoy Malfoy today or Blaise. It was always a hard choice, because both when angry, were hilarious. He felt like he needed to continue his jokes and humour, he promised Ted to be the entertainment and he will keep his promise even when everyone else continuously yells at him. 

Theo was going to pee his pants when he Potter this morning walk into Draco and Hermione's room. He slowly walked closer to the door but before he could get close enough to hear them talk an hand pat firm on his back making him jump a little.

"Theo," Blaise said in a warning tone.

"Blaise, greetings." Theo said with a forceful smile.

"You need to stay out of it." Blaise ordered.

"But it's entertainment, you are draining me from any ounce of happiness I could get." Theo renounced.

"You are very dramatic." Blaise stated, rubbing his hand on his forehead.

Theo walked downstairs and sat over by the table and Blaise joined him right after.

"I'm bored," Theo said almost spelling it out. "If you have something to keep me entertained then by all means-

"Morning, Theo." A voice said firmly behind the both of them but quickly joined them. Luna walked out just after and took a seat beside Blaise hardly making any noises.

"Nymphadora, sorry, Tonks." Theo forced out.

"And to you Blaise." She said with a nod.

"I just think it's odd," remarked Theo as he could see Malfoy walk out in the corner of his eyes. "It's not even your bloody name anymore. We should be calling you Lupis, really."

"No, it would get confusing with all the people who call Remus that," said Tonks. "Besides, Tonks has been my nickname for years-

"Only because it was your surname, but it's not anymore." Theo said crunching on a toast and Tonks doing the same. Draco slowly wandered in yet no one else seemed to notice him.

"I like being called Tonks, so that's what I ask people to call me. End of." She said with a mouthful of toast.

"But that doesn't make any sense," Theo argued still confused on my she likes being called Tonks. "Don't you have a middle name or something? Even that would make more sense if you're so intent on avoiding you first name."

"Actually, I have three middle names," she nodded slowly moving her gaze to everyone as she spoke. "But my mother ensured all of them were ridiculous too. Nymphadora Gwendoline Taura Hyacinth Tonks."

"Bloody hell," muttered Blaise looking just as astonished as Theo. "That's a mouthful."

"Taura's a pretty name," Luna said thoughtfully, as Theo shifted his gaze to her like always. "I like that."

"It's the best out of the bunch, I guess," replied Tonks. "For some reason, mum wanted to keep the Black tradition with constellations and it's the feminine name for Taurus." 

"Then why didn't you let people call you that?" Theo pressed, still not understanding.

"Because I like the name Tonks,okay?"

"Doesn't make sense to me," he muttered, turning to Draco. "Malfoy, do you recon you'll always call Granger by her last name?"

"Probably." Draco shrugged, Theo turned back deciding to just drop it.

"How is Hermione?" asked Tonks.

Draco looked like he was trying to recall how she looked like by the way he was thinking. "Better. She can almost stand up and rest her weight on her legs."