Chapter 12. Choices

The rules of chess is a very structured system ensuring that the king is the most powerful, while everyone including the queen is just a pawn for him to sacrifice. Very much like the world Theo lives in,  a pawn to sacrifice to ensure power.

As the next few days passes by Luna didn't need to go back to hogwarts anymore since even 'Dromeda insisted that Hogwarts has become much more dangerous. There have been spotted many death eaters at the grounds of Hogwarts to find any members of the order. Andromeda and Ted have been flying around everywhere trying to help the order. Luna continues to insist on that she saw Draco at a point where Blaise is even starting to question.

"You know, taking a trip to the hospital may help Luna. You don't want to end up psychotic like Bellatrix or Potter." Theo suggested.

"You can doubt all you want, but i'm not lying." Luna simply replied.

"Theo do mind helping with the laundry?" 'Dromeda asked. 

"Why can't Blaise or Luna do it?" Theo asked.

"You haven't done it in a while." Andromeda pointed out.

"can I at least get my wand back for after this?" Theo asked.

" that will be up to Blaise if he thinks your ready to have it back." 'Dromeda directed at Blaise.

Theo grunted and stomped off to do the laundry. Millicent was always getting to leave with 'Dromeda as she insisted that Millicent is very helpful and won't have any temper tantrums. Tracey and Miles practically never leave there rooms as they are in there own little rooms. They really only come out in the late afternoons, or for dinner and midnight meetings. 

Theo found the shirt he first wore when he came here, that was like months. Never would he have thought he would end up here with Draco's aunt. He finished up the laundry and found 'Dromeda in his room walking in circles waiting for him.

"sit, I want to talk to you about something." She said noticing Theo. Theo sits down on his bed across 'Dromeda.

"war will reach us sooner or later and we will have to fight. You might need to fight against your father." she warned.

"i'm well ready to kill the bastard." said Theo.

"you say that now but blood is blood." said 'Dromeda. "My family may have disowned me but I'm not sure how I would feel to kill my own sisters."

"I've heard my father talk about something called the sacred 28, I've heard your name mentioned. What is it? " Theo remembered. 

"the pure-bloodlines. You are included in it." said 'Dromeda. "there are 28 pureblood families which are known to it's pure-blood supremacy. Through the Potters and the Weasley's aren't included due to there muggle supportive view points."

"you said you were disowned?" asked Theo 

"yes, my sisters Narcissa and Bellatrix made respectable pure-blood marriages, I married a muggle born and was disowned."

"you're related to the Malfoys?"

"all purebloods are related in some way. Some family like the Gaunts took it as far as marrying their cousins to ensure the purity of blood." 

"aren't most pure-bloodlines extinct?"

"well, the black family line are extinct of males, the Malfoys are technically extinct, the gaunts are gone as Voldemort is only half-blood-

"wait Voldemort is half-blood?"

"yes, his mother Merope Gaunt married a muggle, Tom riddle. Voldemort's grandfather ended up dying leaving Voldemort the last of the Gaunts who is a half-blood and a direct descendant of Salazar slytherin." 'Dromeda explained.