Chapter 15. Hide and seek

"check mate." said Ted, and again Theo has lost.

"you arse Ted." Theo said frustrated nd smiling as Andromeda walked in with a letter along with Luna and Millicent. Blaise of course like a puppy ran up to Luna and hugged her so tight it looked like she could hardly breath. Millicent went straight up to bed and Andromeda handed the letter to Ted. Ted scanned the letter quickly and looked up at 'Dromeda with firm eyes.

"when?" Ted asked 'Dromeda simply.

"you don't look surprised." 'Dromeda observed with a smile. "in couple days perhaps, Hogwarts is preparing for battle right now."

Theo just sat there looking back and forth from Ted to Andromeda, confused but doesn't want to interrupt them as it seemed to be good news and not bad. As they both were whispering and discussing Theo decided to look for someone to company him.

Theo wanted to bother Blaise but thought he maybe deserve some alone time with Luna, he caught Tracey outside and spotted Miles in the laundry.

"there's a lot of talk about starting families but no one ever talks about finishing what they've started." Theo blurted out as Miles jumped a little and turned around slowly.

"bloody twisted joke you got there." Miles said with concern in his tone. 

"i'm bored, here to poke your flesh." Theo said. "salt and pepper seasoning? wait i've got to cut you up first."

"I prefer to just be boiled. And just salt not pepper." Miles continued on as Theo gave off a little laugh.

"ever heard of a mouse trap?" Theo asked.

"why would anyone want to make a trap for mouse?" Miles said puzzled.

"I want to make one for Blaise. Want to help?" Theo offered as a small smile appeared across Miles face.

"where do we begin?" Miles grinned.

Theo had to explain to Miles that they need to make it the muggle way, he taught Miles how to make it the way Ted explained it to him and obviously with the help with a bit of magic they successfully made 5. 

"pass that doll over there." Theo pointed at the shelf and Miles tossed it over. Theo threw the doll onto the trap and it snapped it the doll with a small cracking sound. He pulled the doll out and there only seemed to be a small dent on it's head but nothing major.

"Perfect." They both said.

They walked around the house to see where Blaise may be and found him with Luna outside. They both quickly snuck off into Blaise's room, Ted and 'Dromeda were both in the kitchen discussing and cooking food.

"Okay so set on under the bed, I'll put one under the pillow." Theo told Miles.

"I'll put the other two under the blankets." Miles suggested as Theo gave him a thumbs up.

As Theo was lurking around he noticed a letter on Blaise's desk, there was no names but it was sealed. He was curious and wanted to take it but reconsidered it and thought it was probably something stupid or some love letter to Luna.

"all set, now we wait." Miles said with excitement as they both left and got on with there day.

Andromeda made custard pie, beef casserole and chips. They had all enjoyed the dinner as for the past week everyone was running all over the place and there was no time for a gathering.

"this is a really good custard pie." Theo admitted.

"I helped bake it." Blaise said proudly as Theo pretended to disgustingly swallow it down.