Chapter 4. lunatics

"oh dear, oh dear. We need to get you guys to the safe house as soon as possible." Hurried Mcgonagall. "Follow along, quick, quick!"

"sorry but how did you know where we were?" asked Blaise.

"And you just trust us? we could be death eaters." Theo added on. Blaise stepped on his foot and shot him a irritated look. 

"Dumbledore." was all Mcgonagall said as they kept walking until they reached an shoe besides a well. They stop when they reached the shoe. They all just stared at the shoe.

"Is Dumbledore gonna jump out of the shoe shagging Umbridge?" Theo mocked as Blaise made a face of disgust.

"Your not very funny Mr. Nott." Professor Mcgonagall said back. "This is a portkey, it will take you to a safe house and you will be staying with a friend of mine who is very kind and willing to take care of you two."

With a moment of hesitation Theo and Blaise both grab onto the shoe and disappeared before Mcgonagall eyes within a second. 

Theo and Blaise landed on the grass. They seemed to reach what looked like a fairly large cottage, with a small flower garden. It looked like a home. As they got up they saw a women coming towards them.

"You must be Theo and Blaise" said the middle aged women turning to both of them. "I'm Andromeda, Draco's aunt."

As she lead them inside, Theo noticed there were others. Sitting at the kitchen table was Millicent, Tracey, Ted tonks and not a hundred percent sure but a blonde girl with bright blue eyes and wore a crooked smile seemed to be Luna Lovegood.

"Bloody hell what are you lot doing here?" said Theo.

"we could ask you the same." someone replied.

"you boys hungry?" Ted asked getting up to walk to the stove. "long journey I assume."

Blaise and Theo both takes a seat. 

"Sure you all know each other, fellow classmates I presume." Andromeda said "I'll get your room prepared with some spare clothes."

"So you two are alive." Tracey blurted. "we thought you guys took the mark, but clearly you guys are defected."

"defected?" Blaise and Theo asked at the same time.

"The death eater calls us the defected cause we refused to take the mark and The order calls us the enlightenment " Millicent replied. "But what happened to you two exactly?"

"we were at Theo's place and his dad wanted us to take the mark, Theo tried to kill his dad then Bellatrix tried killing him. We ran for it and then got attacked by dementors, found the knight bus afterwards, got to Mcgonagall and now we're here." Blaise responded.

"Daredevil move you did Theo." Tracey commented. "we've got a similar story, we got here couple weeks ago by the knight bus too running from death eaters. we've been here ever since."

"know any news from Malfoy?" Millicent asked.

"How am I supposed to know? But my dickhead father said the dark lord wants his head on a silver platter." said Theo. 

Theo couldn't help but notice what luna was doing with her necklace. She twisting it up and braiding it to secure a hideous charm what seems to be broken. 

"Lunatic Luna, why on bloody earth would you were such rubbish necklace?" Theo asked.

"It's a charm actually, it helps keep the nargles away." She said brightly, completely ignoring Theo's insult.