Chapter 14. Devil Dare

Andromeda had gotten letters from Mcgonagall that there's another defected that they need to take in. Millicent and Tracey were able to get there hands on new wands too that Ted got from the death eaters he killed.

"I told you, He's alive I saw him on christmas with Hermione."  Luna remarked.

"Get your shit through that thick chipmunk brain of yours, He's dead Lovegood." Theo said rolling his eyes as he had to deal with Luna bullshit for weeks.

Ted was leaving again, he's been going back and forth to some safe house that belongs to the order. Dromeda went the other day to the safe house and hasn't come back for 3 days and Ted being the hero obviously has to go after her.

"If you come back from a bloodbath again I will lose my mind. The shower is really started to stink up with blood." Miles said with a disgusted face.

"I'll try." Ted winked.

Luna held up a cup. "Tea anyone?"

"I'll need a cup." Millicent said walking over to Luna.

Everyone settles down on the table, Theo goes to make a cup of coffee instead. Millicent wouldn't stop complaining about the house, as she claims the bed was so much better. Tracey and Miles decided to join so it ended up being all the slytherins plus Lovegood gathered around the table.

"The tea tastes weird." Tracey commented innocently.

"Luna made it, don't expect it to taste good." Theo commented smirking at Luna. Blaise smacks him in the head unexpectedly which gave Theo no time to dodge it.

"watch your mouth." Blaise glared at Theo as he rolled his eyes of how annoying Blaise was always protecting and standing by Luna.

"Amusing bunch you lot, along with fascinating conversations we're all having." Theo pointed out sarcastically as it was dead silence and everyone was sipping there tea. Theo looked down at his ring and tapped the side as it started to glow gold.

"okay, uhh do you think you someone can be brought back to life?" Miles asked Theo.

"well in my opinion if I were to kill someone example Lovegood, they are meant to stay dead." Theo responded directing it at Luna.

"there's the resurrection stone." Luna added on.

"but even with the stone it only gives the soul or a ghost version, they can't actually come back." Millicent said.

"okay, better question. If you could kill someone who it be?" Miles asked everyone.

"Lovegood." Theo said firmly to Blaise. "The idea of demolishing your relationship brings me this perverse amount of joy." Blaise stomped on Theo's foot.

"oww, bitc-

"try again." Blaise striked. 

"bloody hell alright, I'd kill Bellatrix."

"I'd kill my mom." Miles blurted as everyone had a face of shock except Theo.

"partners in crime, we could go together to kill our parents." Theo said to Miles.

"i'd kill my dad." Tracey added on.

"Nicking our parents head, let's go." Theo said with excitement. "like dead serious we could leave and hurry back."

Tracey and Miles looked at each other actually considering this. Blaise shot them all a look of disappointment.

"no one is leaving, Ted and 'Dromeda made that very clear before they left." Blaise reminded everyone.