Chapter 10. Miracle

Theo woke up to a sweet scent of gingerbread and pudding, smelt like christmas to him. Though he wasn't exactly sure how christmas smelt like since back with his father, they never celebrated christmas. There was ice made tiny santa sculptures dancing around with snowflakes surrounding it hopping into his room. He could hear all the cooking and rumbling in the kitchen, which must be Ted cooking. He did everything the muggle way while Andromeda only used magic. Theo had to learn the muggle way as well as his wand was still confiscated.

As Theo arrived down to the kitchen he noticed a decent sized christmas tree with gold and silver ornaments and lights tangling around it and a few presents underneath. He noticed a couple of the ornaments were dancing around from tree branch to another. Theo looked to realize he was the last to wake up as everyone else have already been settled at the table enjoying breakfast.

"You lot of cheerful this morning." Theo stated the obvious facts

"It's christmas, you can't be sad at this time of the year." replied Millicent.

"well we're in war so not sure what's so cheerful about that." said Theo sitting down looking at the food laid out. There was yorkshire pudding, mince pies and toast with butter.

"let's not talk about war on christmas alright?" 'Dromeda ordered. "accio" she said pointing the the wrapped boxes under the tree. With name tags on each, everyone received one. Theo unwrapped his which was his wand. 

"I will remind you if more trouble were to come we will have to take it away again." warned 'Dromeda. Theo just nodded as he felt the magic rush from his finger and crackle together with the wand, rushing through his fingertips of magic. Blaise opened a small necklace and a card which seems to be from Luna. A small silver star with a gold chain, his expressions said it all of how happy he was. Tracey and Millicent gottena sweater knitted from 'Dromeda and Miles gotten a scarf also knitted by 'Dromeda.

The day passed by quick as they all enjoyed themselves with the holiday meals and entertaining games along with amusing conversations that Theo was sure to record. Not with any surprise Blaise seemed to be the only one with a bit of a downside to a jolly day.

"you look like you just kissed satan in the arse." snickered Theo. 

"I'm not in the mood for your sodding jokes." replied Blaise annoyingly.

"you always love my humor." Theo taunted. 

"You taste in humor is rather suffocating to understand." Blaise pointed out.

"like your taste women?" Theo asked with a smirk.

"if you don't shut up the next thing coming out of you will be your teeth." Blaise assured him.

"Your threats are not very convincing, supposing you don't have the guts." Theo said with raised brows.

"keep testing me and you'll see just how my threats will come to life." Blaise shot back.

"fool me once shame on you, fool me a hundredth time is just pathetic." Theo stated.

Blaise grabbed a book and aimed it at Theo's head and hit directly at his forehead. Blaise laughed as Theo knocked backwards to the ground.

"We'll see who's really pathetic in the end." said Blaise staring down Theo with a smirk.

"play nicely boys!" 'Dromeda shouted as Blaise turned around to give her a thumbs up and walked off.

Theo was rather bored of playing with Blaise and wanted something new, in other words someone new to play with. He kind of was eager for Luna to come back so he could start taunting her instead.