Chapter 22. Lonely Lovers

His chest was heavy and his arms felt stiff with the bandages, he got up and removed them to see that some did leave scars. They didn't hurt anymore but he was somehow still in pain from the memory they carry with them.

His eyes felt heavy and his throat was dry, He grabbed a cup of water beside his bed and took a sip. He felt instant relief as the water touched his mouth and down his throat. He could hear yelling outside.

"YES! ME!" Theo heard a deep voice yell. "I AM THE ONE!...

He left his room and the minute he opened his door, he saw Blaise peeking his head outside the door wondering the same things as Theo. They both slowly creped up to the yelling voices, Theo was a bit surprised when he saw Malfoy yelling at Nymphadora. Malfoy's face was furious with rage. Blaise slowly walked slowly up to Malfoy as he had a wand pointed to his cousin.

"Malfoy," said Blaise, his tone was sharp. "What in Merlin's name-

"Leave me be," he growled. "Don't get involved in this, just piss off-

"Draco, she's bloody pregnant-

The furiousness on Draco's face was intense as Theo has no idea what made Malfoy this mad. "I don't give a shit!" He spat. "She knows where Granger is!"

Theo's head was spinning now, he thought he might have been dreaming or heard wrong but he's pretty sure he was alive. He stared at Draco hoping he would correct himself but he was firm about what he said. 

"Granger?" Theo repeated asking in way of confirmation. "As in...Hermione Granger? Why would-

"I don't know where Hermione is!" Tonks yelled over him. "None of us-

"YOU SAID SHE'S STAYING WITH YOU!" Draco shouted. "I HEARD YOU, SO DON'T YOU FUCKING BULLSHIT ME-

"I said she was staying with me," she emphasized in a calmer tone. "Past tense, Malfoy. I have no idea where Hermione is now."

Draco's face was still tense but he's stopped to control his temper before speaking again. "You're lying-

"No" she stopped him, as if she'd expected his response. "She was staying with me, but she left over a month ago-

"Where?" Malfoy said only focusing on Nymphadora as if Blaise and Theo weren't there.

"I don't know," she said slowly, relaxing her defensive stance. "She took off in the night. I assume she went to Harry and Ron-

"Oh, the death-trap twins!" He exclaimed, grinding his teeth. Theo wanted to laugh but thought is might be inappropriate. "Fucking brilliant!"

"She will be fine," Tonks muttered assuring Draco. "Hermione is the brightest witch of her age- 

"You stupid bitch," He sneered as his cousin, but you can see the raging fire build up in Malfoy again thought Theo found this very amusing as he was still astonished that it was Granger they were talking about. "You let Granger, a known Muggle-born, just leave when there are snatchers-

"Hermione knows to be careful-

"What, like your father did?" He replied. Theo could feel his fist clutch and a face of uneasy appeared on Andromeda and Blaise stepped forward.

"Malfoy," Blaise hissed on Draco's side. "You are done-

"Would you be so bloody calm if it was your witch?" He snapped at Blaise.

"My witch is missing too," his friend said, Blaise reached a hand to Draco. "That's enough."

Draco finally lowered his wand, his face was settled and he was looking at the floor and has a look of defeat. Theo was amused but rather curious now on what exactly happened. He was excited as there is something to distract him from Ted. But all this time Theo realized that Blaise didn't look surprised, really no one look surprised other than him and Nymphadora.