Chapter 30. What if

Souls collide in a swift moment between the stars, perhaps is where our innocence is found, the long forgotten piece of ourselves that we so desperately tried not to get stripped away of. And here, Theo is searching for his.

The house echoed with yells as Theo was trying ignore it, he'd thought about sleeping in but it was nearly impossible with all the running and door slamming in the house. He got up and rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times until his brain registered the loud noise which was someone banging on his door.

"Can't anyone get some sleep in this bloody house?" Theo responded to the loud knocking, the door swung open.

"Downstairs. Now!" Tonks demanded and marched off. "I won't ask you twice!"

"Someone's on a murder spree!" Theo shouted, rolling his eyes. Unwillingly, he got up and dressed and dreadfully walked down to the kitchen. When he got down, he saw Blaise already at the table as Tonks was screaming questions at him. Tonks glared at Theo and he got the que and quickly sat down on the table. Theo checked the clock to see just how early this was.

"Why the fuck have I been woken up at eight o'clock in the sodding morning." Theo said with extreme irritation. "I haven't got a girlfriend who's gone AWOL, and I'm hardly friends-

"Shut it," said Tonks, as he glare shifted to Blaise. "Well?"

Theo noticed Draco who came out from the corner and quietly sank into an empty seat on the table. Malfoy had dark circles under his eyes and he looked more tired than usual.

"Well what?" Blaise muttered. "I've told you. I don't know where she's gone, and I don't know where thomas is, or Granger, or Weasley, or blood Potter-

"Luna must have told you something, or hinted-

"Tonks, I swear on my questionable soul, I don't know! My best bet would be Hogwarts, but I don't have a fucking clue. She never said anything to me."

Tonks sighed and rubbed her eyes, and she flicked her eyes to Draco. "And you?"

"What about me?"

"Well, you didn't exactly looked shocked this morning when I walked in the room, and Hermione wasn't there."

Draco looked over to Blaise and gave a shrug. "It's hardly the first time Granger has made an abrupt exit."

"Where is she, Draco?" she asked, her tone much sharper. "Where have they gone?"

"I don't know." Draco responded but even Theo could see the uncertainty in his lie. 

"You do know, I can tell-

"Nope," he responded with no hesitation.

"Draco, you do realize we want to help them-

"You're wasting your time-

"Dammit, Draco!" shouted Tonks as she pounded the table with one fist and it made Theo flinch a bit and he realized Blaise shared the same reaction as him. "You tell me right now!"

"NO!" he snapped almost with an attitude Theo noticed as Malfoy raised to his feet. "I will not betray the trust of the only person I make promises too!"

Tonks looked a bit shocked and Theo was honestly shocked too. He didn't know Draco, a back stabbing spoiled brat that he'd known his whole life could be this loyal to someone. Maybe this is just the package that comes with love. 

"I will ask you one more time-

"You have my answer," Draco cut her off. "It won't change."

"Count yourself lucky we don't have Veritaserum in the house," she said, turning away and headin out of the room. "Fine, we'll find them ourselves."