Chapter 17. Draco Malfoy

"For Godric's sake, Theo," 'Dromeda muttered, moving further into the kitchen and leaving Draco stunned at the doorway. "How many times must I warn you about your language?"

"Excuse me for trying to break the awkward silence." He shrugged. "This is going to be an interesting morning."

Draco's face was puzzled and almost furious, Theo wanted to go and hug his friend that they all thought were dead. He didn't know if he should be excited or he should be worried.

"what the hell is going on?" Draco blurted out. "what the fuck are you lot doing here?"

"I think the more pressing questions is what are you doing here?" Theo fired back , stretching his arms over his head. "everyone thought you were dead."

Draco looked rather puzzled and confused. "everyone?"

"pretty much." Tracey said as Miles put his hand over hers. "They said you got caught in a crossfire when you were trying to escape from Hogwarts."

"but then how-

"hang on." Theo interrupted Draco as he had so much more questions burning inside him. "I believe it's our turn to ask a question."

Draco's face went raging red. "This isn't a fucking game Nott, I want to know what the hell is going on-

"and so do we-

"well you're being an arsehole about it-

Theo just had this instant rage of anger that flushed over him, he missed his friends and expected him to show a little more excitement rather than hatred. "Call me an arsehole again, and I'll break your face, Malfoy-

"enough," Andromeda hushed while her face was filled with annoyance. "look, you are going to have to figure out a way to talk this out properly. I need to head back to the other house, and I'd like to believe you're all old enough to handle this maturely."

Mature Theo thought, he was acting pretty mature and handled his temper quite well. It was Malfoy he came in demanding for answers when they should be asking the questions.

"don't hold your breath-

"shut it, Theo," Blaise finally spoke shooting Theo a warning glare. "how long will you be, 'Dromeda?"

"just a few hours." Andromeda replied as she turned to Millicent. "I was going to ask if you would mind coming with me? I might need some help sorting through the supplies." Millicent nodded but Theo thought how unfair it was that she always got to leave with 'Dromeda. He wanted to leave too for once but thought about hassling Malfoy would be more fun. "you're in charge while i'm gone."

"shocker." Theo said rolling his eyes. Blaise was everyone's favourite but he's just as much of a prick as Theo just with the temper down a notch. "favouritism gets you everywhere-

"so does acting like an adult," Andromeda directed at Theo and gestured to Millicent to the door. "Don't kill each other while i'm gone."

As they watched Andromeda and Millicent leave, Blaise kept his steady gaze at Malfoy and Theo is starting to get excited.

"Bletchley, Davis," Blaise said turning to Davis slowly. "would you mind leaving us alone for a bit?"

Miles seemed hesitant. "how come?"

Blaise gave a off a small sighed. "I think it will be easier if Malfoy only talks with Theo and I for now. Don't worry you'll get your chance to ask questions too."

Miles looked like he wanted to argue but thought about it for a moment wen Tracey put her hands on his shoulder. Tracey got up and spoke for him "alright." as she grabbed Miles wrist and lead him out. "Give us a shout if you need anything."